Part 4

Thanks for the lovely comments and votes friends.

Seeing Manoramma supporting khushi all were in haww. Shiv felt he has done some good karma in before birth to get such a lovely kiddo(no one knows kiddo is khushi still now. Mami actually supports middle class girl khushi only).

Mami asked who the hell are you Mr akash not to let khushi stay in their house? Akash was flabbergasted hearing this from his maa. From this second khushi will stay in shanthivan as my daughter let me see who has the gutt to stop me. Seeing shyam mami warned directly if any leech tries to come near my daughter they have to face me first. Hearing all this nani came out of shock and asked Buaji how can she bad mouth masoon si bacchi ( innocent girl).

Manoramma POV

All might be thinking how do I the great manorroma RAIZADA support khushi its not like I supported her just like that. After witnessing everything on terrace on satyanarayan pooja day I was more angry on phatti Saadi. I hired a private detective to know link between leech shyam and phatti Saadi. You know I asked him to find history of their meeting till today yes till today. I was shocked to know that shyam was the one released the tape of ARNAV bitwa and phatti Saadi and hired goons to molest khushi.

Anyhow ARNAV bitwa saved khushi from such incidence but the scumbag targeted motti and entered their home as pg. Even harmed shashiji after all he came to know about that leech first hence he is paralysed now. In all these I came to know how badly Garima and motti treat the poor soul. After coming to know about that leech she came here to tell about him to anjali but her mangalsutra broke khushi couldn't say anything seeing anjali panic for mangal sutra. Now when that motti said khushi I couldn't tolerate such selfish people they are want only khushi to fulfill their needs but will not support her.

Akash POV

How could maa support that bitch over me. I'm not going to let this happen. If she stays here shyam jiju will go behind her and leave my dhi. No no that can't happen my dhi loves shyam a lot so he must stay with dhi only. I know khushi is not with shyam jiju but still I can't risk my dhi's happiness.

Payal POV

No my sasuma cant support me but she will support her. No this is not correct how can she go against her own son. Khushi should be out of this house. I can see she is now a days more comfortable with Arnavji which is not good for me. No one has noticed their secret meetings but I saw how much she loves Arnavji.

Madhumathi POV

I don't know why all like that orphan so much. Before a year shashi babuwa brought her in home saying her parents died in car accident. No one is there to take care of her so we let her stay with us but within a week of her stay we felt her as threat to my payaliyas life. Yes exactly after a week she came to stay with our payals rishtha was broken.

Flashback

Once in preeto's marriage a guy was attracted to payal as she was silent and beautiful. Marriage proposal was brought for payal. She to liked him as he was good looking and yearned good salary and was well settled Mumbai. All the Talkings were completed Buaji asked them to officially come on Friday to fix the alliance.

All was going on well shashi came from his trip with khushi though the ladies felt pity for her in starting showered with full love. Within a week she came out of trauma and mingeled happily with all. The guys family came to fix alliance with payal but seeing khushi's innocent beauty and her nature he asked for her instead of payal. This made the ladies shocked to core and their behavior towards khushi changed totally.

Khushi did not mind much as she also felt somewhere it was her mistake. Because of her payal alliance broken.

Shashi's POV

He really felt like slapping his sister now. All this while he was crying seeing his titalyia crying as he couldn't console her. Shiv Saab mujhe maaf kardijiye mai kuch nahi kar paiya(shiv sir please forgive me I couldnt do anything).

Shiv POV

I feel like slapping that akash now. How dare he say such low words about my kiddo. I thought him to be lovable and sensible person just like Arnie guess I'm wrong he is also like anjali chameleon.

I don't know why I left my kiddo to stay in Gupta's house after knowing how they behave with my kiddo maybe because of kiddos love towards shashi. I couldn't take it when my most trusted security guard was sold to my business enemy nasty goonda randeer. He tried to harm my kiddo many times lucky me always kiddo was saved by any body. But it was heights when he try to molest her. Hence I sent her to shashi's house without anyone's knowledge. Even Arnie don't know where kiddo was sent. Only last week all the criminals were punished so I came here to take back my kiddo with me.

Though I want Arnie and kiddo to get married I have to wait till Arnie finds cutie. Cutie was Arnie's classmate and best friend of kiddo. He has promised only she should give mangalsutra to Arnie to tie in kiddos neck hence we are searching her past 5 years.

Cutie is just like kiddo and doll to me. She said will contact us once reached Delhi but to vain there is no contact after kiddos graduation party from cutie. We all miss her now I feel bad for this gang they had decided only in person they will intro each other to family in person only. So we don't know even cutie family. See kiddo is also not introduced to Arnie family till now. Though she practically leaves in Arnie home she is not yet introduced.

   Once we find cutie Arnie marriage will happen.  Last PI report says cutie came back from Chennai  but current address not available. 

  What should I do now should take kiddo with  me or let her stay here.  I'll discuss with buddy.

Arnav's POV

     I don't understand why akash is saying nasty things about my jaan.  I know he is very sensible person but when it comes to anjali he looses his sanity.  Its something related to dhi only maybe he came to know about shyam so only he reacts like this let me talk to him first.  Daadhu will be upset now how will I console him?

Khushi's POV

     I'm not hurt by akash and Gupta's words.  I know it will happen like this one day.   Poor jaana, daadhu and babuji will curse themselves for not protecting me.

      After hearing Manoramma's word nani felt proud of her daughter in law.    Questioned madhumathiji how could she say nasty things about khushi. 

    Seeing all this Buaji said we are concerned about our payal.  Damadji put this condition to marry payal so we are obliged to it. 

  Hearing this all thought what's happening here.  Shyam was dancing in mind has he knows why akash is behaving like this.  He has seen all arshi moments so only he played this nasty game with khushi though he feels brotherly love towards her but can't allow Arnav to be near her. 

     Khushi spoke for first time after this ficaso.  Thanks maa for the trust you have in me.(referred mami has maa in this part).  Turning to Arnie and daadhu asked permission through eyes to reveal her identity.  Daadhu gave permission through eyes.

    Arnav looked daadhu after seeing him permit he just smiled at her.  Khushi turned towards akash in her full K attitude and asked him may I know the reason for your baseless accusations?

  Seeing her speak with such attitude made all blink their eyes except Arnav, daadhu, shashi, nk and lav. They all had pride in their eyes to see back K in full form.

  Payal couldn't take khushi questioning akash said talk with respect and lower your head when you talk to akash. She said it so arrogantly all saw a new payal now(all her pent up jealousy showed its ugly face now).