Part 5

Why do you think Mrs. Raizada that I'll lower my head in front of a "COWARD"?

     Khushi how dare you raise your voice against akashji?  Where is the manners thought by us as gone wrong you are behaving like this.

   Payal was upset with Manoramma for supporting khushi so she vent all her angry towards khushi. 

     While all this things going on shiv received a call from PI so he moved out silently knowing his buddy is there for his kiddo.

     Nk, lavanya and ARNAV took seat in sofa to watch the show.  They feel pity for payal has she has messed up with KSeeing their relaxed pose khushi got more angry and turned towards ARNAV and asked can I arrange popcorn and icecream for you guys?

   Nk as always said that will be of great help princess since the show starts now and laughs like manic.  Seeing this family members thought has he gone mad he is asking for popcorn and laughing.

    Khushi threw near by pillow on Nk but it hit on Arnav.  Nk teased her still can't aim properly.  Seeing this she started to chase Nk but always he dulged and escaped from khushi. 

   Arnav knew Nk wantedly changed khushi's mood so he was also adding oil in fire teasing her more by encouraging Nk to run fast.  Khushi threw pillow at arnav  directly he started to chase khushi saying you done big mistake jaan by this.

    All were in haww seeing ASR playing like kid in hall.  He don't care about any of the nonsense happening in hall.  Nani, mama, mami, shashi, anjali had content smile in their face seeing this.  But akash along with Gupta ladies was fuming.

  Akash POV

     What's happening in my house nowI wanted khushi out of my house but my mom slapped meMy brother The ASR is playing around in hall with khushi for whom I got slapped

    No this khushi is bad influence to my house. I'll throw her out of my house now.

    Akash shouted top of his voice "Stop this nonsense nowI said khushi to be sent out of this house now."  I want her to get out else I don't know what I'll do.

    Arnav lost his cool and shouted at akash what do you think if yourself Akash?  How dare you try to insult my Jaan and I have not given anybody the right to insult my jaan mind you.

    All were like what JAAN.  How come jaan be here akash was talking about khushi right?

  Akash said bhai I know what jaan means to you.  We are like this it is because of her only(AR was started because of jaan only mami did not give her jewels here).  I'm talking about that orphan gi... Akash couldn't complete his words as he received second slap from ASR. 

  Same time shiv entered in seeing Arnie slapping Akash and seeing him breathing fire he immediately tried to take control over the situation.  Shiv said buddy I have a good news and bad news about cutie.  Whole gang came immediately and asked how is cutie? why that idiot don't contact us?  So next is jaana and jaan's marriage right daadhu?

   Shiv said guys guys take a deep breath.  I said I have a good news and BAD news about cutie.  All face fell down but still asked is she fine why she don't contact us after graduation party daadhu asked khushi with tears in her eyes.  Seeing it daadhu took deep breath and said kiddo cutie has met with accident while returning from Chennai to Delhi she has lost her mental stability now she is been given treatment privately by her brother hence no one knows her exact condition.

   Daadhu how is bhayiu he must be devasted na cutie always says bhayiu is only family for her apart from us asked Arnav with tears.

   Shiv hugged him and said hey cutie will be fine come let's get ready to meet her we need to know a lot.  Shyam was feeling awkward now he some how guessed they are talking about sheetal.  The love they have for her makes him feel is he gone wrong in his assumptions? 

   When shyam was above to move from room shiv stopped him and asked what exactly happened to cutie?

    Shyam did not open his mouth and was silent.  Arnav asked why are you asking about cutie to jiju daadhu?

    He is your bhayiu first then only jiju.  That single statement was enough for the gang to know shayam is cutie's sweet bro.  Immediately Nk, lav, Arnav and khushi hugged him and asked what exactly happened to cutie?  Why she did not contact us after coming back to Delhi. 

     Nk said let's meet her tomorrow.  Arnav she is going like my gift like every year you are going to lose this time to.  I have got last 5 yrs  gift to for cutie after all I'm her cute little brother.

  Arnav immediately said no she will like only my present only she is my first younger sister after all what say doll?

  Seeing this shyam broke down completely and cried because it has been 5years he did not celebrate rakshabandan. Arnav and Nk came running to him immediately and asked what happened? Shyam said midst of tears sweeto does not remember anything.  She is not condition to meet anybody.  She simply shouts " help help Arnie save me".

    Arnav said have I failed my promise to save her always.  She needed me and I dint save her its my fault if she is in this condition saying so he started to cry.  Immediately khushi hugged him knowing the stress he is taking now.  It is not good for his health immediately asked nk to get his medicine mixed in water for him through eyes.  Nk ran to arnavs room and gave medicine mixed water to him he drank without any fuzz has he was really exhausted.

    Khushi made him lie in her lap in hall sofa.  All were shocked how ASR cried hugging khushi and now sleeping like kid.  All saw a 14yr boy ARNAV now not The ASR. 

    NANI asked what happened to chotte why he was crying like that? What medicine did you mix in water Nanhe bitwa?

    Khushi said nani jaana can't take too much of stress.  He will again go to depression so only he mixed antidepressants in water and gave him.( just imagination no idea about such tablets.  Purely imagination).  Daadhu you all take rest now I'll be with Arnie he needs me more now hope you don't have problem.

  Daadhu said no kiddo you take care of buddy.  Let me know if you need any help.  K turned and ordered to others you all can go and take rest now I don't want any disturbances for him now.  Clear this place immediately and nanhe bhai ask mohan kaka to drop Gupta's to their home NOW.

   Turning towards shashi she said Babuji don't feel bad for anything I'm happy for your help thanks a lot.

     Afterwards she woke up Arnie and took him to near by guest room and made him lie in bed.  Hugging khushi ARNAV slept in peace to face the storm tomorrow.

     In akash room there was big storm he couldn't understand anything happening in home now.  He shouted at payal for hiding things from him and he was degrading her all the time.  Payal lost her cool and shouted back on him what's his problem me hiding your so called jeejaji doings or you not able to throw khushi out of this house ( she was mad at khushi for insulting her).

     Let's see how the new morning blooms at shanthivan tomorrow.