Part 6

Hey   guys today's extra update will update only on Tuesday so today  double damaka   enjoy........

It was fresh morning. All residents of shanthivan woke up from their disturbed sleep. Many things happened in previous night they couldn't get head or tail out of it.

Everyone was thinking how is khushi linked to ARNAV and daadhu. They saw K side of khushi yesterday only. The authority she ordered all no one could oppose her. The way she took care of ARNAV how he was controlled like kid in front of her was shock to them.

Anjali felt jealous of khushi to have such control over Arnav which she couldn't get in these past 6yrs. Even he was ASR to her after yearning money to this extent but with khushi she could see ARNAV than the ASR.

Nani had guessed khushi to be her gudiya but still she needed conformation. Mami and mama were happy to see their ARNAV bitwa to be open with khushi.

Shyam felt very guilty for misunderstanding arnav. He thought he has harmed his sweeto but they never knew what happened to her. Now my revenge itself is very wrong I must make everything alright between anjali and ARNAV.

While all were assembled for breakfast lovebirds were in deep sleep thinking about them. Nani asked in general khushi betiya and chote are not hear for breakfast.

Nk said naniji Nanav aur princess sirf lunch kho ayenge. Nanav daavai khe asar the sotharagega. (Grandma Nanav and princess will come only for lunch. Nanav will be sleeping till late afternoon).

Nani asked nanhe chote kho kya hui gava hai?(nanhe what happened to chote).

Nk said nani nanav was in depression for very longtime which was detected by princess as she is psychology specialist. She treated him during our college days.

Princess is specialist in psychology and fashion designing. As you know about our friendship already it was due to her nanav is out of depression now.

Nani asked why you dint tell about this to us nanhe?

Nk said bhai never wanted to make you all worry for him so he dint allow me to tell. Princess to supported him so I couldn't tell you know I can't go against K AND ASR.

All couldn't control the small smile seeing nk's scared face while saying K AND ASR.

He got irritated and said you all will face AK one day then let me see how you guys will laugh. They are very dangerous together. You guys have not seen the volcano and tsunami together if you guys see their anger together you will realize.

Lavanya said playfully yeah it will be fun when you being their target Nandakishore sharma.

Nk made a face saying daadhu meri patni he I meri dhushman kyoi dhusre khi zarooth hi nahi( daadhu my wife is my enemy don't need for third person).

AKASH POV

All had their breakfast. Akash knowing khushi is his brothers Jaan is slightly tensed. Also knowing shyam to be sheetal's brother made him tension free. His mind as been cleared after nice nap. From morning he dint had any argument with payal but eagerly waiting for khushi to ask for her forgiveness.

I have to ask her forgiveness first. Me being dumb fellow put unnecessary condition to Gupta's. Now all is clear shyam will be with my dhi only because he treats her as sister only. Also after seeing jeeju yesterday I really felt bad.

Flashback

After having heated argument with payal I went to terrace around 1 in midnight. I saw how shyam jeeju was crying and confessing his crime to his parents(stars). I'm sorry papa mamma though I felt brotherly love towards khushi in order to make ARNAV suffer I made such cheap moves. Please forgive me mamma I failed you in the blindness of revenge. Today after their tears for my sweeto I realized my mistake. I shouldn't have believed that Ranjan(he actually loves sheetal. But she rejected him as ARNAV and khushi said he is not good for her. He is a drug addict with other bad habits) over my instinct. I'm sorry sorry please forgive me.

I really felt sorry for jeeju and went to him. After seeing me he begged not to behave badly with khushi. He confessed he has only brotherly feeling towards her but to make ARNAV suffer he made nasty things. He also confessed Arnav already knew about his bad and nasty moves. He was standing as wall for him to do any bad things.

Now I realize why bhai is number one in all things he does. He maybe arrogant and heartless to outside world. But he corrects our mistake without our knowledge. I'm sorry bhai please forgive me.

    Daadhu came near shyam seeing his gloomy face asked what's bothering him?  Shayam felt he needs someone to show him right path told daadhu all his doings.  Daadhu was okay with all things what shyam did but lost his cool and slapped him for hiring goons to molest khushi.  Shayam took it without a word as he himself felt guilty for it.

   Anjali dint like khushi and Arnav sharing same room started her drama.  Nani why khushiji still dint come from room let me go and check her once.  She went to guestroom to check khushi and ARNAV stood there with open mouth.  Lav who came there saw it with confusion why dhi is standing like this and peeped in.  Khushi and Arnav were hugging each other very closely.  Seeingnit lav laughed loud enough to gather all from living room to guestroom. 

   Nk asked what's so funny?  Lavanya said nothing couldn't control laugh seeing dhi's reaction on jaana and jaan. 

  Daadhu and Nk relaxed as its common after Arnav's breakdown.  All family members peeped it and reacted same as anjali. 

    Payal couldn't take it she started her drama how can khushi do like this?  Is it what culture we thought her? Still her jealousy is blinded to know khushi is K.  One word against her it will be dangers for her.

    Daadhu said in strict tone dont you dare open your mouth Payal Gupta  against my kiddo.  What do you know about her?  

    She is not the one to back so said how can khushi sleep with Arnavji Does she not have any shame? 

   All were shocked to hear payal saying something like that on khushi.