Chapter 2

" Yes I am, you look you do not live in the village " he stated while mounting the horse. She nodded her head " I am from far long from here my prince " he cringed at the name he has been given, my prince.

" You weild magic, how did that happen ? " he asked curiously. The magic in the palace was different than this redhead's magic. " With all respect, it should only worry me and no one else " she smiled. " Hm. Who are you though ? ".

" It's better if we don't know each other, or at last, if you don't know me" she looked away, from her behaviour he understood that she can't tell who she is. " Then will you do the honor of telling me what spell that you said ? I have never heard of it and never seen anyone use it ".

" I apologize my prince but I can't tell you about it... secrets are meant to me classified " he sighed and nodded his head, wanting to go back. " Before you go take this, it will heal her " she gave him the pot and he accepted it. Echo was better now but still in pain, she only can walk. The girl gave Kai instructions on how to use the magical potion.

" Farewell my lady " he mounted the horse and walked away. " Goodbye my prince..." She whispered. The unexpected encounter left them thinking about each other, she can't forget his dark eyes and can't forget her red hair. The iconic traits.

》》》》》》》》

" Where have you- oh my... Go change now ! We are invited to dinner at the palace !" Kai's mother pushed him into his room and closed the door. He didn't fancy the dinner at the royal house , although they have delicious food.

He took a bath and changed into his royal uniform, it looked like a male catsuite with a cape. The red color is obligatory for royal dinners, he has multiple outfits for different occassions. He wore the red gloves and the cape. With golden decorations. His shoulders were covered by short jacket, it looked like a shoulder scarf. He brushed his hair and collected it in a ponytail.

He went downstairs, " You look charming " his mother complimented him, " You too mother " he replied. His mother wore long navy dress with red decorations, they were splattered and looks messy yet orgonazied as if they were meant to be. After all, it was her who made the dress. The two older sisters ran downstairs to greet their brother .

" Darlings, you look beautiful as always " Kai told them with a smile, " You look like shit-"

"Language !"

"Sorry mother" Adelaide said, the other sister is called Amara, they were twins, the only way to differ between them is the eye color, Silver and Brown. Lucas was changed into a blue full royal suite too, made by the mother.

" The carriage has arrived " Lucas told everyone and they got out. They sat in the carriage and arrived after thirty minutes. Finally, Kai didn't like the closed in carriage, he likes to feel the air on him, hearing the sound of nature.

The ride stopped and they got out. The royals were standing on the stairs waiting for the Kluse family to arrive, " Greetings everyone " The king grinned and welcomed them inside the palace, the sisters always gossip about what is like to live in such a place like this.

" Kai, my future prince " Ada ran and hugged him, he gave her a kiss on the hand. " I have missed you, princess" she blushed and pulled him inside. The two families went to the dinner hall and sat down on the exquisite golden chairs. The servants held silver plates in each hand, they gave the families their plate and left.

They started to eat and opened conversations about political business, sports, family problems and more. " By the way Lucas, did you get the rings ?".

" Ah yes, yes. Here there are " he took the purple velvet box and opened the lid, The two rings were similar, both are golden with green jewels, it looks like a flower crown with flexible tree sticks, but a smaller size, the size of a ring.

Ada opened her jaw and exclaimed " Oh my my, they are magnificent ! " The parents laughed and Lucas continued " The ring has your names on it, it's rather beautiful than anything I have seen ".

" You did a bewildering job my friend ! " The king pat Lucas on the back. They continued and ate the desserts that were given to them.

" May I stay the night ?" Kai has been quite, everyone literally forgot about him, the queen responded " Of course my dear ! You can stay as long as you want, you mustn't ask our approval ".

" I find it impolite to not ask of your approval, it's still not the place where I live " he replied with sigh, they nodded their head and he excused himself. He sent to the golden library, the biggest library in the whole kingdom. He searched for a specific book; The book of spells.

Her kept on searching, searching for what seems like hours and failed, " I have to" he told himself and got the courage to find the book, he found one that looks very different, unknown. It has a brown and oily cover, the color were you can't decide which shade it is. With its white thick stripes.

He got a ladder and took it out, then sat on a nearby table. " I still have more hours to kill before the sunset ". He read the title, it's written in a foreign language, maybe old runic, or the language of nature. He took special history courses about the old magic, he doesn't remember anything similar to this.

He opened the first page :

This book is not trusted with anyone, especially them.

My name is Martha, this is my diary and journal. This book holds old nature runic spells.

If you are reading this, you are the chosen one, no one can ever open this book, basically you are lucky. Turn to the second page, make sure you are alone, once you turn the page you will see what I saw, my memories.

May peace be upon us, may you save this kingdom from the bad and the evil.