Chapter 3

" Don't worry, we will save you. We should " The young woman held the baby in her arms. She had saved him from freezing to death and the evil men.

" There she is ! " one of the men yelled. The woman kept on running while holding the baby. The horses neighed and ran. Dodging every tree and jumped if there is a large log on the ground. The woman's cloak was flying behind her like a cape. " Disperos " She chanted the spell and hid behind a large rock.

The spell she casted worked for two minutes, she counted every second to know when to run after it disspeared. " Where did she go ?".

" I think she went north west sir".

" Then let's go !" The man yelled and went into the opposite direction. " It's okay child, you are safe." She hushed the baby and sang a lullaby.

Tikho-tikho skazku napevaya,

Proplyvayet v sumerkakh zima.

Teplym odeyalom ukryvaya Zemlyu i derev'ya, i doma.

Nad polyami legkiy sneg kruzhitsya Slovno zvezdy padayut s nebes.

Opustiv mokhnaty-ye resnitsy,

Dremlet v tishine dremuchiy les

Spyat na yelkakh zolotyye sovy V skazochnom siyanii luny.

Na opushke lesa spyat sugroby, Kak bol'shiye belyye slony.

Vse menyayet formu i okrasku. Gasyat okna sonnyye doma

I zima rasskazyvaya skazku, Zasypayet medlenno sama. (×2)

The woman sobbed and a tear fell down on the baby's cheek. The infant fell to sleep at the end of the lullaby.

" I'm sorry ".

"AHHH" Kai yelled and fell down form the chair. He breathed heavily and widened his eyes, this book was a curse, yet the vision... looked somewhat familiar. He shook his head and took the book with him. He made sure the coast is clear before he goes and bumps into someone. He took a deep breath and went out. Acting casual.

He got inside the room and locked the door. It was night time, how long was I asleep for ? It seemed like minutes, not hours. He doesn't know whether to continue or not. He is still thinking about the memory, the way the woman has sung is unbelievable, it was extrodinary, it felt like she had a specific voice and time when she sang.

He laid down on the bed and opened the book on the second page, now he can read the memory. There was a note that fell when he opened the page. He picked it up and read it out loud:

My darling, I know it's you that saw the memory. You still don't know who am I. Don't worry, you will find out answers soon enough, patience has to be one of your traits, if not, work on it.

What I want to tell you ( more like wrote to you) that you will be learning spells, this book has many spells, however, we need to start with the basic:

Defence spells

Attack spells

Healing spells

There are many more categories, but these are the main. I would recommend not to rush and learn them at once, start in order.

I also want to tell you, you will see more memories of me and my only child. Maybe even when you sleep. Once you opened the book you can't go back.