Darkness Follows Where Light Was

Mianite was severely injured both physically and spiritually. The gods were above a vast ocean when they fought and so Mianite had to swim all the way back to land. It took him nearly a day until he saw an incoming boat from a village. Turns out the nearby village had witnessed the whole fight and was cheering on their god. Mianite was so happy to see them but after treading water for so long he passes out and the villagers quickly came and assisted him. By the time he woke up it all almost seemed like a bad dream. He never would've imagined his love of his life ripped away from him. And especially not from his own brother who he had helped and cared for. Mianite was about to get out of bed but fell down from weakness. Two villagers came and helped him instantly. One was a doctor who helped him back into his bed and the other was a priest who tried to explain to his god that the battle left him injured to an extent that it will be a while until he can leave his mortal body and fly with the gods again. Mianite was furious and once again tried leaving his bed, but with the same result and needed help. Mianite was very confused and asked the doctor how long it would be until he could return to normal? The doctor said with a grim face,"it'd be a year if that." Mianite was still confused and asked," what do u mean if that?" The doctor went on and explain how after the battle Dianite separated Mianite from his spiritual body and left him in his mortal state. The priest finished with," it's gonna be a while until you get back in touch with your spiritual self. Mianite had a face of grief, sadness, anger, frustration, pain, and eyes of revenge. Mianite was so mad that his recovery was taking even longer than expected because Mianite is the god of good and love. So if the god himself isn't well and acting good, it would throw the world off balance. The priest realized this when the pigs and cows were acting crazy! Jumping over their fences, attacking villagers, destroying building, and more! The priest couldn't think of what was going on until he read a passage from the Mianite belief bible which stated in verse 167 lines 18-25 that "Mianite is the god of the over world. He protects and cares for the life in this world and tries to keep balance. Mianite being the god of the over world releases energy both negative and positive into the world and it affects all living organism. And so therefore the animals, plants, and everything in the over world feeds off the energy and acts according to it" The priest had to act quickly as he saw the villagers becoming greedy with their trades and cheating other. He even caught his server boy trying to steal! The priest was furious but realized he had to go at it in a manner of calm and peacefulness or it would stir Mianite even more. He went to Mianite's room and was going to tell him the truth when he saw him in a corner with no hope and evil written everywhere in his room. "I don't know wha-what's happen-ening to me...", Mianite said. And that's when the priest came up with the ultimate quest.