Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen (The Plan Failed?)

"Let's get going Geno."

"Where are we going this time?" Geno asked worriedly.

"There's an abandon house in the east part, near the cemetery." I paused and pull a paper. "We will conduct our experiment there." I started walking, Geno is walking behind. "But first, we need to buy everything on the list."

I gave a part of the paper to Geno.

"We need to buy, all of this?" Geno exclaimed."

"That's only half of everything, I have divided the list in two, which will help us to finish our grocery faster."

"Only half? And it's already like this?"

"Don't worry, there's no complicated ingredients written on your list." I examined my list for the last time. "After I'm done with mine, I'll help you with that."

After two and half an hour in the market, Geno and I directly went to the abandon house, we prepared the materials and I mixed the ingredients to make simple chemical that can be mixed in the gas to prolong its use.

"Camil, are you sure with what we are doing?"

"We will find out later on."

Two days have passed, we tried different experiment from that time, until Khael showed up and he reported everything he found out regarding the things I have asked him.

"So, shall we start the performance?" Geno asked excitedly.

"You really can't wait to unveil this case, are you?" Khael stated.

"Of course! I've been stuck in this case for two months." Geno cleared his throat. "Should I arrange everything now?"

"Yes, please. Just follow the plan we've come up. And I'll go first and hang around town, while the both of you do your work." I smiled.

The two looked displease as I loudly stated that among the three of us, I alone don't have that much job to do. So, that made me want to tease them more.

"Don't worry my brothers, I'm going to make sure that I'll enjoy sight seeing around town while you work."

Geno's face is turning red, veins in his forehead is turning visible and he looks angry. "You really did toss all the work to us..." A force smile is playing on his lips, as if, he is planning something.

"I'm sure, Camil has a plan that he can't say." Khael said convincing Geno.

"Ooh! I'm surprise that Khael knew me that well." I said teasingly.

"Of course, we've been together for five years." He then looks at Geno, as if they are talking through their eyes.

"Hmm." Geno stared at me for awhile before he leaves with a displease face.

Just then we went on our separate ways to fulfill our discussed roles. As for me, I really do have a plan in mind. But it is fun teasing these two, especially Geno. He always reacts to everything I do.

While waiting for the arrange time, I went strolling around town.

Around the corner of a small alley, two middle aged women are gossiping.