Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen (According to the Plan)

"You!!! You're playing me this whole time?!!" Quinccy scowled.

"I don't want to hear that from you!" I glared at her, if only look can kill a person, she could have died a thousand death from my glare.

"Camil! You know, I can't do this, right? He just forced me!" She explained desperately.

I chuckled coldly as I can't hold my hatred against her. "Force you?" I paused and look at Khael who's waiting for the que to bring our important guest. "Khael, please guide our guest here."

Khael immediately went to the other room to fetch the guy. "He's been in the other room this whole time."

Quinccy's eyes grew in surprise. "Jack?!"

"Surprise?" Khael's understatement.

She looks back and fort to the Jack who's standing in front of her and the man who was in the chair. "Then who is the man earlier?"

"Arg! My arm hurts!" He slowly stood up, taking off the rope that is falsely tide into his body. "My role ends here." Geno stated.

"I fell into a trap?" She said in whisper, her disbelief has sent her head into chaos that she was in a daze.

"We will share all the information that we have gathered to you later." I said to one of the officers who is leading the operation.

"Hahahaha!!!" Quinccy laugh, she finally showed her true face in front of everyone.

"It seems, the shock made her reveal her true face." Geno said.

"You think you won? But you forgot, I have a perfect alibi the time Anna died."

"That's true." I said coldly.

"See?" She paused trying to crawl to me, but she is still restrained. "I can't do those things. Please believe me Camil." Her eyes start to tear, as if she already lost her reasoning. "Trust me, Camil."

"Trust?" I smirked. "I never trust people who can easily deceived people around them."

I bend my knees to have a closer look at her face, lifted her chin and made her look into my eyes. I stared in her eyes, searching for answer. Why can she do such horrid things? Even if I hated someone to the core, I don't believe that I can do the same thing as she did.

"I don't look like a murderer, right?" Quinccy's desperate explanation.

"You might have a perfect alibi, as you said." I paused, Khael handed me a folder where all our investigation material was compiled. "But, that's only for the time Anna specified time of death. According to our investigation, Anna's corpse has ninety percent possibility that it was force to decompose faster."

"How is that even possible? Eh?"

Still feigning innocent huh?

"The time that Anna was supposed to be dead," I paused. "I still saw her, breathless, as if running from something. Or should I say, from someone. "

Quinccy's face turned pale, proving her guilt. "Does it have anything to do with me?"

I chuckled in disbelief that even if she's already cornered, she still didn't admit it. "Do you know what this is?" I showed her the pursed Anna left near the crime scene as a clue. "I saw Anna at midnight but in forensic investigation, she should have been dead by that time, but your, so-called perfect alibi only happens before that time. And after that you don't even have a concrete alibi, where or who you are with. It's as if, you just vanish for the whole night after that."