" its all my fault "

* jungkooks pov *

I got out the shower, I didnt see taehyung anywhere... sighing, I walked down the steps and into the living room to find a note written on an old crumpled napkin..

" jungkook,
                I cant do this anymore.. I'm sorry ... I dont want to hurt you but the longer I stay with you... the more broke I get... I know one day you'll be happy... but I dont think that's gonna be with me ... I'll find somewhere to stay but just please stay safe and take care of yourself .
                                  From , Taehyung"

I couldnt help but tear up... all I wanted to do was gather him in my arms and hold him... apologize for what I did ... I just wanna know hes safe ..

I hate myself for doing this! This is all my fault... what was i thinking ?! God I'm an idiot !!

Finally i got up, and walked upstairs.

I got to the top of the steps and walked  into my room only to find taehyung camera lying on my nightstand desk..

Out of anger I threw it against the wall shattering it into pieces ..

WHY?! WHY DID I DO THIS TO MYSELF ?!

UGH!

*end of JK pov*
------------------

While jungkook was beating himself up about the situation taehyung had been sound asleep against hoseoks broad, warm chest.

- at hoseoks house, that next morning-

Hoseok woke up first, still having taehyungs arms and legs wrapped around him.

Hoseok just lay there and watched him sleep for a few minutes until he suddenly woke up..

" good morning there taetae "

" mmm good morning hobi "

" hobi? Hm I like that "

Taehyung looked up at hoseok.

" good, then that's what I'll call you from now on "

Tae said with a warm smile.

" Im gonna go make some breakfast.. feel free to unpack your bags and take a shower if you want "

" okay thank you hobiiiiiii "

A little while later, tae walked down to the kitchen to find a shirtless hobi cooking away, making all kinds of yummy dishes.

Taes jaw just dropped, not just at all the food but at hoseoks spectacular body now exposed.

" do you like pancakes ? "

Hobi soon asked, realizing that taehyung was now in the kitchen.

" uh yeah yeah I love them "

" great because I made some.. here's your plate "

Hobi said with that same bright smile that taehyung saw the night before.

After eating hobi invited taehyung to the couch to sit down and watch a little tv.