" romance is nothing without memories "

- 2 months later -

Jimin was laying in bed asleep while yoongi was in the kitchen cooking up breakfast.

Jimin was awoken by the sheer strip of sunlight piercing into his quiet, sleeping eyes. He wiped his eyes , yawning before he noticed that yoongi wasnt laying beside him like usual.

" yoongi? " he said in his raspy morning voice.

As he started to get up out of the bed he realized that he was only in a shirt and boxers and that him and yoongi's pants were still on the floor .

" I dont remember taking my pants off last night ..? " he quietly said to himself giggling cutely.

Jimin eventually decided to get up and look for his boyfriend.

Just as jimin got up yoongi came in , holding a tray of food.

" goodmorning handsome are you hungry ? "

Jimin was shocked . Yoongi had never made him breakfast more or less bringing it to him in bed .

" yoongi.... you didnt have to- "

" shh sit back down and eat up " yoongi said with a bright gummy smile.

Jimin ate his food as him and yoongi talked until yoongi went silent.

He stared into jimins beautiful eyes and took jimins hand in his.

Jimin stopped talking and looked up from his plate and at his adoring boyfriend.

" jimin, words cant even explain how much I love you ... "

Yoongi got shy and broke eye contact as jimin just sat not knowing what to say.

Then slowly and carefully jimin lifted up the tray of food and sat it on the floor and swiftly moved closer to yoongi as he layed yoongi on his back and hovered up above him.

" I love you so much yoongi "

" I love you too chim "

Jimin leaned down and kissed yoongi passionately moving his hand up to yoongi's hip and drawing small loving circles along it.

Slowly he lifted up and helped yoongi get back up and sit ont he edge of the bed.

" get dressed jimin... I want to take you somewhere..."

" okay babe " he said with a soft smile.

- about 2 hours later yoongi and jimin had arrived at Han River with blankets and a picnic basket -

" here we are "

" I always loved han river .. it's so gorgeous.." jimin spoke staring out at the beautiful river that lay right by them.

" where do you want to sit baby boy? "

" how about right there- " jimin said pointing at a spot right near the river where they were close enough to enjoy its beauty better but still not get wet.

" perfect babe "

They both set up their little spot and started to eat the lunch that yoongi had packed earlier that morning.

They were enjoying themselves , laughing, and talking about ransome things when suddenly they heard a all too familiar voice...

"Taehyung........?"

Jimin and taehyung had not actually been near each other since tae had woken up for fear that old memories and feelings would come back and oh boy as soon as jimin heard his voice they all started to flow through his brain.

The proposal ... the teasing ... and then he thought of the one thing that hit him the heardest... he thought of the photo that tae had showed him before he proposed to him...

Jimim was so lost in his memories that he didnt even realize that yoongi was saying his name.

"Jimin... jimin...JIMIN!"

" oh oh I'm sorry what were you saying? "

" look jungkook and taehyung are up there - "

Just as yoongi was talking jungkook had noticed them too.

Jungkook waved before facing taehyung.

" yoongi hyung and jimin hyung and down there ... are you up to go talk to them or are you not ready yet? "

" I'm ready kookie " tae replied even though he was actually very nervous about meeting his ex-fiance.

Tae and kook walked down, hand in hand to where yoongi and jimin sat and layed their blanket down as they greeted each other.

" taehyung this is yoongi and jimin " jungkook spoke pointing to them as he said their names.

" nice to meet you both " tae said slightly bowing before sitting down beside kook.

They all talked among themselves but all jimin could focus on was the fact that taehyung really hadn't changed a bit ... he was the same goofy kid he was before the accident... without realizing it jimin started to smile a smile he hadnt smiled in a while ... the smile that only taehyung knew and saw...

Just as jimin started to smile that smile taehyung looked over at him, when suddenly a memory flashes through his head...

He sat blankly looking at jimin while thinking of the memory that had just flashed through his head.

The memory was like a scene in a movie.. it was a scene in a room... the room had taehyungs stuff in it but also someone elses .. jimin sat in front of taehyung , who was on the ground with a ring in one hand and jimins hand in the other. Jimin was smiling the same bright smile he was just now, with tears running down his cheeks as he mumbled a small " yes" before taehyung stood up and held him kissing him all over.

" did I just remember my proposal....." taehyung mumbled to himself.

" whatd you say tae ? "

" oh nothing kook! Just talking to myself " taehyung spoke startled that someone heard him say something.

But little did taehyung know, that jimin heard every word he said.