" you remember..? "

- Seoul central hospital , next morning-

After jungkook heard the news about taehyung he decided to go to the hospital one last time to see him.

This whole thing wasnt easy for jungkook either ... he had secretly loved taehyung for years now but never had the courage to speak up about it. So losing taehyung was silently killing jungkook.

Kook got to taes room and sat beside him holding taehyungs hand tightly sobbing onto taes arm.

When suddenly something amazing happens......

Tae starts to blink ..... he was waking up

" j-j-j-jungkook? "

Jungkook looked up at tae wondering if he heard what he thought he did.

" tae you woke up!! Tae omg.. !! " jungkook said  caressing taes cheek with his thumb.

" DOCTOR ! DOCTOR ! HES AWAKE ! "

The doctor came in and checked taehyungs vitals and explained the situation to him. Tae took the news very well. All except one part....

" your fiance  was very worried for you taehyung it's a miracle you're alive- "

" fiance ..? "

" yes park jimin I believe? "

" doctor you must be mistaken ... I dont have a fiance ..and I don't know of this jimin you speak of .."

Jungkook stared at tae in shock. Did he really not remember jimin?

" do you remember this person mr. Kim? "

" yes this is jungkook hes my best friend "

Jungkook walked over to taehyung and the doctor and showed them a picture of all the guys.

" do you recognize any of these men taehyung ? " the doctor asked .

" no sir... none but jungkook .. hes right there -" tae said pointing to the person in the center of the photo.

" well mr. Kim it looks like you do have some memory loss from before the accident.. but that's okay it's all normal.. you will most likely never regain your memory but at least you have your friend jungkook here to take care of you." The doctor then turned to kook " you take good care of him now Mr. Jungkook.. he will need plenty of rest and close watching for the next few weeks , he may also need some explaining on some things he doesnt remember but other than that hell be fine. I'll go get his discharge papers now."

" okay thank you doctor " tae and kook said simultaneously as the doctor walked out the room.

Then suddenly tae grabbed ahold of jungkook and pulled him on top of himself hugging him loosely and slightly kissing his earlobe.

" thank you for being here with me jungkook... i love you "

Kook was in shock.. he couldn't believe tae had just said he loves him...

" I love you too tae ... c'mon lets go home I'll get your stuff from your apartment .. you can stay with me know m'kay? "

" okay kookie "