Chapter one: The Ball

Madelyn was looking through when she spotted a letter with her name on it. She opened it slowly and read what it said. 

"Dear Madelyn Cline,

I am inviting you to a 18th century ball. Dress up like you belong in the 18th century! The party will be held at the my mansion on Lost Nest Road.  Party is tomorrow at 7:00 pm. Hope to see you there.

                                                                                                                                               From,

                                                                                                                                                                Eve Frost"

Everyone knew who Eve Frost was. Some said she was insane but Madelyn highly doubted it. Madelyn smiled at the note. She grabbed her laptop and started looking for 18th century ball gowns. She ended up buying one that was blue and had a flower pattern. (Picture above).

Madelyn checked the time. 10:35. "Time For bed," She said to herself. Madelyn walked to her dresser and changed into her pj's and climbed into bed. She closed her eyes, falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madelyn had been working on some clothing designs all day. She had picked up her party dress already. She noticed it was 6:45 so she went and changed. After changing she did her hair and she was off to the party. 

Arriving at the mansion she looked around, it was really big. She went to the snack table, snacking on some appetizers. She looked to the side and saw Eve herself dressed in a purple gown. It was beautiful.

Madelyn walked up to her. "Hello, Eve," She said. Eve turned to her with a smile. "Hello, Madelyn!" She exclaimed.

"How are you?" Madelyn asked. "I'm amazing!" Eve smiled. "What about you?" She asked her. "I'm great, nice party," Madelyn said. "Thanks!" Eve grinned, "Hope your having fun!"

"I am," Madelyn smiled at her, "I love your dress." "Thank you!" Eve beamed, "I love yours to!!"

"Thank you," Madelyn said. The two chatted a bit before parting ways to go dance. After a bit of dancing Madelyn noticed Eve had disappeared. That is until she saw her do something horrendous..

A/N: 

So that's the first chapter of "The Blood Ball". What do you think about Madelyn? What about what people say about Eve? What do you think Eve did? Next update should be tomorrow. Bye!