Chapter two: You Can Run But You Can't Hide

Screams of terror filled the ball room, especially from the young women who was being stabbed to death. People ran left and right, attempting to find a exit. Just to everyone's luck Eve the insane woman had locked the doors and windows. 

The young women being stabbed by Eve screams died down as her spirit left her body. Blood was scattered around the woman's body. The knife that Eve held in her hand was covered in blood, along with her hand and dress.

Madelyn and another girl, Ella began to run. They were hiding behind the snack table, breathing hard. Others hid in different places. Madelyn heard other women scream with terror as they were being stabbed, along with Eve's horrifying, evil laugh.

"You can run, ladies! But you can't hide!" Eve cackled, "Four of you are already gone, fourteen left to go.."

Women whimpered in fear, only to be hushed by the one beside them. Madelyn looked from under the table. Eve was admiring her bloody masterpiece. Although it was sick, Madelyn couldn't help but admire how well the plan was put together. First, Eve invites all the women she knows the name of (which wasn't too many.) Second, she talked to everyone like she was a normal young adult to lure them into her trap. And last, she locks all exits and begins to murder the women one by one. Four have already been killed, Adara, Dawn, Ara, and Pandra. 

"We must run, she will surely find us," Madelyn whispered to Ella. Ella locked eyes with her, pure fear was all that shone. She bowed her hair to Madelyn to show she agreed. The two women crawled over to others and told them to break up into two so they could all split up into different parts of the house. 

Madelyn took hold of Ella's cold hand. They crawled slowly to the staircase. The room was freezing and quiet. The two girls crawled up the staircase without catching attention of Eve. They reached the top and crawled down the hallway. 

They heard another women scream. Thirteen left. They crawled faster as they heard footsteps creep up the stairs. They entered the bathroom and crawled into the tub, barely breathing. They lied flat on their backs, completely still. Footsteps entered the bathroom. They heard someone dial a number. A voice answered, it had been put on speaker.

"Hello, Eve. How's my little girl's plan going?" A woman's voice answered with a chuckle. "It's going amazing, Ma. Only thirteen left," Eve replied.

"Good, good," The woman replied, "Call me when your done, Eve." 

"I will, love you, Ma," Eve replied and hung up.

As they heard Eve leave the bathroom, the girls realized it was gonna be a lot harder to get out of this mess..

A/N: That was chapter two of The Blood Ball. How was it? What's your opinion on the way Eve's plan was put together? Do you think it was a good idea for everyone to split into groups of two? Do you think Madelyn and Ella will survive? My next update should be Wednesday, if not it'll be Thursday.