Chapter Three: Hide and Go Seek

Madelyn and Ella crawled out of the tub, realizing they were splattered in bright red blood. I guess there had been some murders in the tub, new murders. They panted and turned to each other.

"We gotta run and hide. This is a game of Hide and Go Seek, Ella. The seeker, Eve, try's to find the hider, us, if Eve find us, we do more then just lose, we lose our lives.." Madelyn said to Ella sternly.

"I agree. But where do we go?" Ella asked, fiddling with her hands, anxiously waiting a reply from the black haired girl.

"Well, lets try a guest room. This place is a mansion," Madelyn said. She looked into Ella's worried amber eyes. She grabbed her wrist. "It'll be okay.."

Ella nodded, "Lets go." Madelyn opened the door slowly and put her back against the wall. She moved down it slowly with Ella. 

The house was seemingly pretty. White walls, red carpet on the brown tile floor. Some odd creepy paintings and a great view. Too bad it belonged to a psychopath. 

Seeing the sign that said "Guest Room," they walked to it. Opening the door slowly they went in and closed the door behind them. 

"Madelyn?" Ella said, tears in her eyes.

"Yes, Ella?" Madelyn replied.

""I'm scared.. I don't want to die.." Ella whispered.

"Your not going to die, Ella, I promise. If anyone's dying it's going to me. I will not let you die. You have so much to live for. But you need to promise me something."

"What is it?"

"If I die.. and you get out, call the police, then my parents," She wrote her moms number on Ella's hand with a pen that she found.

"I will, I promise," Ella said, and embraced Madelyn.