Chapter five: Prepare For Battle

As the door closed Madelyn crawled out from under the bed. She wasn't leaving Ella behind, so she'd have to go to the basement. But she was going prepared..

She ran to a dresser and opened a drawer, trying to find a weapon. She at last dug out a knife, but this wouldn't be enough to kill a whole family of murders. She kept searching but couldn't find anything else. She'd have to leave the room. 

Plucking up the courage, she walked to the door and opened it slowly and quietly. Once it was opened she heard a scream. Ten left. The amount of people were getting shorter by the second, she had to find a weapon. And fast. 

She quickly went down the dimly lit hall and into another door. Immediately she started searching. She threw open a trunk only to find two weapons. A hand gun and a pocket knife. She'd need enough for everyone who was still alive, this trunk would be good to store everything in. She threw the weapons inside of the trunk and moved to the drawers. 

She opened a drawer and rummaged through it. Nothing. She went through another one, a large butchers knife. She threw it in the trunk, then went to the door, opening it. She slip down the hall and into the bathroom. 

"There should be something in here," She said to herself. First, she looked through the shower bath/shower. On the self there was a razor, pretty good. She shoved it in the bag she found on the counter. She picked up the bullets on another shelf, they'd need these. She turned around and opened a cupboard. It was stocked with weapons. She shoved the two guns and knife she found into her purse. Granted, there were more weapons then people, but you can never have too many. She turned and look at all the blood in the tub. It took her a second to brace herself, but she stuck her hand in and searched for more weapons. Nothing.. sadly. 

Before she turned the door nob she heard another scream. Nine left, she needed to work faster. She turned the knob and ran down the hall to another room. She opened the door and ran in. Right in plain sight was a shotgun and carving knife on the bed, she wasn't gonna question what they were carving. She stuffed both in her bag. Now she had to get back and put them in the trunk. She went to the door and opened it. Quietly, she went down the hall and back to the room. 

She opened the door and went into the room. She dumped everything into the trunk. Now all she had to do was find everyone.. great, just freaking great!

There weren't too many places to hide. So.. might as well check here first. She bent down to look under the bed, nobody. She looked at the closet.. likely place, wasn't it? She walked to it slowly and opened it. There in the closet was a about seventeen year old girl, shivering. 

"Shh," Madelyn said. The girl nodded. "I have weapons in the trunk, they have my friend and I am not losing her. Will you help me fight?" Madelyn whispered. The girl thought, then nodded.

"Good, what's your name?" Madelyn asked. "Jemma," The girl answered. Madelyn nodded, "Stay here, I have to find other people, unless you want to come." Jemma shook her head.

Madelyn opened the door and went to the next room. She opened the door and went in. She first checked the closet, nobody there. She checked under the sheets, nobody there. Then under the bed. There they were! 

"Hi there.. I'm Madelyn. My friend was taken by Eve and were gonna fight them off, will you help me?" Madelyn asked. The person crawled out, "Yes, I will. I'm Alora," The girl said.

"Okay.. the room were all going to be in is right next door, unless you wanna come with me?" Madelyn said.

"Actually.. I'll do the rest, you need to rest. You've already done a lot," Alora said. Madelyn looked shocked, "A- Are you sure?" 

Alora nodded, "Positive." Madelyn sighed, "Fine, but be careful." Alora nodded again and with that she was off. Madelyn started back to the room. She walked in.

"Where is everyone?" Jemma asked. "Alora's gonna go get them.." She answered. "Oh, okay," Jemma said.

About twenty minutes later, Alora was back with everyone. Livia, Baylee, Marilyn, Millie, Ariel, Eliza, Rose, and Alex. Now all they had to do was fight. That would be a bit more challenging. 

A/N: This one was longer! Yayyy! So chapter six will most likely be the last chapter, but I promise it'll be good! Can't wait!