Chapter four: The Duo's down to one..

The two girls heard the door nob, without thinking they ducked under the queen sized bed. They had expected to see Eve's 18th century dress, but instead they saw black ripped jeans. She must have changed. 

"I know your in here.. there's only eleven left to go.. I killed two more already.." Eve giggled, "And now.. I have backup.." 

Backup. It had to be her family. Her mom seemed creepy enough, hard to imagine how creepy her dad was. But how many people were there to help. 

Suddenly, more footsteps walked in. A different voice spoke. "I couldn't find any.. good hiders they are.." It said. It was her mom. 

"Indeed. I know two girls are in here, if we can cut down their duo to one, it'll be a lot easier," Eve said. Her mom pointed to the bed and whispered, "Under there, darling."

Eve bent down, suddenly coming face to face with Ella. Madelyn was too hard to see, but Eve grabbed Ella's hand and pulled her out, still not seeing Madelyn. 

"Ah, who do we have here?" Eve circled the blonde girl. Ella whimpered in fear. Eve put a finger to her lip, "Shh. Mom, take her out, the other one won't survive without her."

Ella was then taken out of the room. 

"Come on! Give up! Just come out.. it's easy!" Eve exclaimed. Madelyn didn't budge. Eve sighed. "Come to the basement by midnight, or your friend dies."

And with that Eve closed the door behind her.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is so short, I didn't really have any ideas :/