HOW IT WORKS

If you read the description, you would already know that this is a selection for Conner Bailey

If you read the description, you would already know that this is a selection for Conner Bailey. Like the Selection books, girls ages 16-20 will be racing for the crown or the heart or both. Unlike the books, I am only accepting 8 participants to be part of the Selected.

What about Bree?

This is an alternative universe, so Bree doesn't exist in this one. Sorry guys. This is supposed to be fun. I am a Conneree (I noticed that's what they're called) shipper myself, but I thought this was a good and fun idea to try out.

RULES:

ONE

All I ask is three sentences minimum, ten sentences maximum. You may ONLY control your character and not anyone else's. Please be sure to be detailed in your responses and make sure they are at least halfway relevant. I will be reviewing each roleplay to make sure you are following the rules. PLEASE, use quotation marks! And learn how to use them correctly. Also, if you are going to a place without wifi for more than three days, please let me know in advance. It would be very helpful. If I do not respond to you within 48 hours, tag me.

TWO

While you are making your form, I accept and encourage face claims. If you decide to ditch the face claim, please give a DETAILED description. Don't make your character perfect or just super basic (i.e. blond, gorgeous, smart, nice, etc.). I fully welcome diverse characters with wide-stretched arms. Remember that only 4 from each kingdom will be accepted into the Selected.

THREE

My word is law. It sounds harsh and strict, but please, please, please, if I say you can't do it, then you cannot do it. There are absolutely NO exceptions. If I catch someone breaking a rule, they are eliminated on sight.

FOUR

Drama is welcomed as are bitchy characters. It's more exciting for participants and myself. BUT, bully the character, not the user. If the user tells you to tone down the bitchiness, please do it. If I tell you to tone down the bitchiness, you definitely have to do it. Keep in mind that the world does not revolve around you. You are welcome to tell me if someone is doing something wrong, excluding you, etc.

FIVE

You may have up to three OC's roleplaying, as long as you can keep track of all of them. Your OC's must be from different kingdoms. I am allowing people from the Northern, Eastern, Fairy, Center, Charming, and the Corner Kingdom.

If you have any questions, thoughts, concerns, you can always ask!

-katie