THE KINGDOMS

THIS IS AN ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE

There are six kingdoms, each with a specific personality, social status, and talent, though no specific appearance. If your kingdom is hotheaded, then your character should not be patient. Don't go too far away from the given personality, however, you may use traits from different kingdoms.

KINGDOMS

NORTHERN KINGDOM

Those from the north are passionate spirits. They crave adventure and excitement. They are the most stubborn and hotheaded. They value power above all and hate it when it is taken away. They enjoy walking in the forest and sitting by a crackling campfire. These people are from higher class (i.e. Twos, Threes).

SELECTED: hcneyyy

EASTERN KINGDOM

Those from the east are calm and patient almost all the time. If they are not, something is wrong. They enjoy the rain and the ocean. They value wisdom and temperance above all. These people are mostly middle classed (i.e. Four, Five)

SELECTED: GinnyWeasley472

FAIRY KINGDOM

Those from the fairy-folk have rival tempers with the north, though they handle their anger much differently. They are passive-aggressive and carry heavy confidence on their squared shoulders. They value ambition and are organized. These people are varied class.

SELECTED: TwelveTurquoise12

SELECTED: lovelyyythoughts

SELECTED: 

CENTER KINGDOM:

Those in the center seem kind, but they are greatly concerned with how they look in people's eyes. They value first impressions more than anything. This may be taken as vain or rude, but they are the opposite. They can be very kind and generous. They like going outside and talking to people the most. These people are mostly from a lower class (i.e. Six, Seven).

SELECTED: e-spoir

CHARMING KINGDOM

Those from the south are loving, compassionate, and understanding. They are always willing to help people and value kindness the most. They enjoy the sunshine, freshly baked goods, and animals. These people are mostly middle class.

SELECTED: e-spoir

CORNER KINGDOM

Those who are tucked into a corner are free-spirited and creative. They are honest and loyal. They value art and creativity above all. They enjoy art and music. These people are mostly Fives.

SELECTED: TwelveTurquoise12

SELECTED: StarlightSage