ARTICLE #1

TLOS TIMES
REPORT BY HELENA CLEARY

INTRO-

Oh my! Look at how time has flown! The Welcoming Ball was truly a night to remember for these nine lovely candidates for the new queen of the fairies. In case you aren't up to date with all this, these are the Selected.

Lady Elle Cooper, Two, 17, Charming Kingdom

Lady Evangeline Zatrich, Two, 19, Fairy Kingdom

Lady Waverley Costas, Three, 18, Northern
Kingdom

Lady Adriana Fox, Three, 17, Fairy Kingdom

Lady Mira Carraway, Five, 16, Corner Kingdom

Lady Tika Shegar, Five, 16, Corner Kingdom

Lady Sage Wills, Five, 16, Corner Kingdom

Lady Kinsey Sawyer, Six, 16, Charming Kingdom.

Lady Caverly Leath, Seven, 16, Fairy Kingdom

What a diverse group of young ladies! It's time to here straight from the prince himself. I interviewed him shortly after the Welcoming Ball.

***

Do you have any favorites already?

Conner: Not really, but there are few who have caught my eye.

Opinions on the Selected?

Conner: As a whole, I think there is potential in all of them.

I talked to Lady Waverley. She was intimidating at first, but once you start getting to know her, she's actually really cool. She seems to know what she's doing as far as leadership goes. She's super organized, oh my God. I'm jealous. Alex really likes her too, but she's too chicken to say it.

I also spoke with Lady Kinsey, and she is... well, I don't really know how to explain her. I mean, don't get me wrong, I really like her. She seems nice. I got to know a little bit of her past at the ball. She doesn't want me to pity her, but I do feel bad. I think the public would like her because of her background. I think she is very prepared for the Selection.

Lady Sage is really sweet. I think she has a lot potential to become a successful queen. I still have yet to get to know her.

Lady Tika is extremely shy, but I think if we give her time, she will warm up to me and the rest of the court.

***

After the Welcoming Ball, Felix Sommers and I interviewed each of the Selected to get to know them better. After you read, be sure to vote for your favorite! (note: selected can vote, just not for themselves)

How is the Selection going so far?

LADY SAGE: ———

LADY KINSEY: "Pretty good, I think. Everyone seems so proper and elegant, I don't think I am at all."

LADY MIRA: "Oh, the Selection is going lovely so far! I've met some nice people, aaaaand the food is great!"

Have you made any friends yet?

LADY ELLE: "Waverley and Eva seem like the ones to stick around."

LADY EVA: "No, not now. Most of the others seem nice enough, but I wouldn't label them as friends yet."

LADY TIKA: "No, not really. It takes me a while for me to warm up to people."

Who are your biggest rivals?

LADY WAVERLEY: "I don't have any yet."

LADY CAVERLY: "Kinsey Sawyer and Waverley Costas seems very equipped for this. Mira Carraway seems very likable, and I know that can get people far. But mostly, I'm not worried."

LADY ADRIANA: "All of the Selected are here for the same reason I am — to win. That's what makes them my biggest rivals. It would be foolish to underestimate my competition."

***

BEST OUTFITS (ACCORDING TO THE PUBLIC):

1ST PLACE

EVANGELINE ZATRICH

Anonymous comment: "Magical and elegant all in one! Gorgeous!

2ND PLACE

LADY KINSEY SAWYER

Anonymous comment: "So simplistic yet beautiful! I love it!"

3RD PLACE

LADY WAVERLEY COSTAS

Anonymous comment: "Very elegant

Anonymous comment: "Very elegant... looked like a queen already."

HONORABLE MENTIONS:

LADY MIRA CARRAWAY

Anonymous comment: "Beautifully extravagant! Very fit for the occasion!