Thanksgiving Special

Thanksgiving.......a time of year where you sit at the table going around saying things your thankful for all while speding time with family.You know all the love and-
"YEAH YUKO RIGHT IN THE FACE!!!"
"HAH!?!?YOU GOT CRANBERRY SAUCE ON MY JACKET YOU FU-"
"I TOOK MY TIME TO MAKE THESE DISHES AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME YOU GARBAGE!!!"
"ugh too noisy Liyah let's go love."

Okay so let me start from the beginning how this all happened....

Yui pov.
'Ohhh I can't wait for Thanksgiving i also get to spend it with my brothers and my best friend Liyah!!I'm so happy I got her and Shu together!!Hmmm since their is no school tonight I guess me and Liyah can start prepping for tomorrow!Eehhh!!I can't wait!'I went downstairs passing by a sleeping Shu with liyah on top of him sleeping.I gently shook liyah up."Psst liyah I need your help cooking."She woke up and looked at me side ways."Mmmhh okay,I'll be their in a second."I nodded and headed to the kitchen and started to get all the stuff out.A few minutes later Liyah entered the kitchen with slightly swollen lips and messed up hair, along with some marks on her neck with a big blush on her cheeks beside a smirking Shu.I looked at her with wide eyes."Shut up Yui I did this for you."Shu took a seat in the chair stareing intensly at Liyah as she started helping me prep the food.We had the eggs boiling the cake batter mixed and in the fridge along with the turkey and ham marinating in the fridge.We started to mix up the yeast and made Oreo cake and strawberry cake and put it in the fridge to get cold."Hey yui,do you think we should do some sides and other types if meat?"I stopped working and thought for a moment."Yeah got any ideas?"She nodded."I know Shu loves stake but medium rare of course so I'll put that in the fridge to marinate for tommorow.Also yui let's make some sides."I nodded and got back to work.Renji then came into the kitchen and started to get in our way criticizing every thing making Liyah leave and Shu going after her leaving me and him in the kitchen.A few minutes later her and Shu came back but this time Shu kicked renji out and started to help us cook.'Aww cute'As I was mixing the flour Liyah stuck her finger in the bowl and wiped some on my cheek.I started laughing and did the same to her.But we made the mistake of getting Shu into the mixture.Lets just say,The kitchen was a mess.After me and Liyah cleaned up the kitchen without the help if Shu who sat smirking at us.We went to go wash up.I came out with my signature outfit on and liyah had on some shirt that had what I guess was bands that had names like BTS,Stray kids,Got7,Wanna One, Blackpink, EXO, NCT, and others along with some black tights.We then went to the living room to wait with the rest for the guest.Liyah went over to Shu and sat next to him leaning her head on his shoulder.Him doing the same all while putting his jacket over the two of them and giving Liyah one of his head phones.I went and sat in the single chair watching the rest of the boys play darts while renji read.Minutes later,the doorbell rang and renji went to answer it.As soon as we heard the door open we heard what sounded like fussing."Yah Yuko I'm getting firsts cuz I'm older!""Oh yeah I guess you are old haha age before beauty."said Yuko while flipping his hair causing yuno to pull it."Ow What the fu-Oh hey yui!"He bounded up to me and gave me a hug along with Yuno.They then turned to Liyah."Yo What up lee!"She smiled and waved.The rest of the guests which were the mukamis came and started to play darts with the rest while ruki read a book.We all stayed their until renji told up to head to bed in which we all did.
*TIME SKIP TO TOMORROW EARLY LIKE FOUR HOURS TILL LATE AFTER NOON*
Liyah pov.
I slid out of shu's grip and went to go take a shower.After I finished,I put on a plain white shirt and some black tights and went to the kitchen to start cooking.A few minutes later Yui got up and started to help cook.We had the turkey in the oven/fryer cooking and the ham in the oven since it's gonna take a while for it to be nice and tender.We then started to cook the dishes that would take a long time to get done.By the time the food was almost finished it was late in the afternoon.We then started making the food that take a little while to cook.Yui's brothers came and tried to eat the food or as they say,'taste test it's so we made them go and set table.By the time the food was done,it was time to eat.We made the boys go and get the rest while we put the dishes in the table. Everybody soon came into the dinning room to eat.Everyone got what they wanted and started to eat.We all talked with one another some making jokes while other cough cough yuno, latio and Yuko stole food from others plates.Everybody was having a good time Kanato started to demand more sweets in which renji told him no and of course Kanato went off and started to have a tantrum.He then threw some of the food at renji which caused the whole table to go silent.Renji stood up and took his glasses off wiping them off with a hankerciff.Yuko and yuno along with ayato and latio started laughing.Renji glared at them and acadentily threw food at them."Oops sorry....my fingers slipped."This caused a whole food fight to break out which brings us back to the beginning of the story.
"YEAH YUKO RIGHT IN THE FACE!!!"Yelled a hyped Yuno
"HAH!?!?YOU GOT CRANBERRY SAUCE ON MY JACKET YOU FU-"yelled a saucy latio.
"TEDDY!!"yelled a purple midget.
"OI YOURS TRUELY-"Yelled an angry Christmas Oreo.(y'all know them red filled ones)
"I TOOK MY TIME TO MAKE THESE DISHES AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME YOU GARBAGE!!!"yelled a credit stealing renji.
Subaru teleported out but not before grabbing as much food as he could on a plate.
Ruki been teleported earlier doing the same the moment renji got up.
Yuma sat on the floor crying about all the wasted food while kou was throwing what ever he could to avenge his favorite food that got thrown in the mix.
"ugh too noisy Liyah let's go love." Said a sexy-I mean umm said a person named Shu.He teleported me him and yui to the living room."Thank you Liyah,Shu."shu shrugged and Liyah hugged me."Thanks yui for letting me cook with you I had fun and thank you shu for helping...well minus for when we had to do the kitchen."Shu smirked."Mmhh.....your welcome.....liyah....yui,go get some rest....both of you while I deal with.....them."We nodded and went off to bed but not without hearing a yelling shu."YO FUCKTARDS CLEAN THIS SHIT UP IMMEDIATELY OR ELSE ILL CALL THAT MAN!!!!" We instendly heard the scrambling or the boys in the kitchen trying to clean.Me and yui turned to look at each other.We both giggled and went to wash up and go to bed.After we washed we bid each other good night but not before wishing each other a good Thanksgiving.

Sorry guys about not updating alot has been happening and just it's too much.Just know I love you guys.