Her childhood part 1

"Daddy! Daddy!" Yelled a 4 year old girl.
"What is jaden?" Said a very tired man.
" When is uncle mic going to get here?!" The father looked at the time and said" soon my little flame, just wait a bit you know how busy uncle mic is."
A couple minutes later there was a knock on the door. " UNCLE MIC!!" Jaden yelled in excitement.
" HAHA HI THERE LITTLE FLAME!!! YOU READY TO go to the movies?!" Present mic Yelled while using his quirk but Aizawa erased it while he was talking. " LETS GO SEE TALKING FISH!" Aizawa smile while seeing his daughter jump up and down to see a animated movie that had talking fish.
" Hehe make sure you don't give her too much candy mic. I mean it." Said the lazy man.

As Aizawa's daughter has left with present mic to see a movie, he stayed home and slept until he had to go patrol for the night.

After the movie present mic decided to let the 4 year old girl stay at his place for the night since she fell asleep in the car on their way home. As present mic carried jaden to his room she had woken up.
" uncle mic..." said a very sleepy little girl.
" Yes little flame?" Being as quiet as he can be answered the little girl.
" Can you sleep with me please?" Asked Jaden
" Of course my little flame." With that they fell asleep, but little did they know that the father of the girl saw them and took a quick picture of them sleeping together.

Little note

I will try to post as much as I can with this, but please tell me that if there is anything that I can improve on or make better I'll really appreciate it.
That's all I wanted to say thanks for reading.