Part 3

Aizawa and his daughter, jaden, both went to the store to get some things they need for lunch and dinner. " Daddy what's for lunch?" Asked the girl.
" I don't know yet. What do you want for lunch?" Asked Aizawa. " Dinosaur chicken nuggets!" Jaden Yelled out loud. People around them heard her and stared at her in awe. " Dinosaur chicken nuggets it is then." Laughed Aizawa.

~ mini time skip~

Aizawa and Jaden returned home and made lunch.
" Oh no! A big rock is falling and is about to kill us all! RUN!" Jaden Yelled as she played with her food.
" AAAHHH! BOOOOM! They all dead now." As jaden eats the supposedly " dead " Dinosaurs. " hehe" Laughed the father. He get two of his nuggets and starts to play with her daughter. " What's this? Two Dinosaurs are coming back to life!" Aizawa said and his daughter gasp. " AAHH ZOMBIES!" Yelled the energetic girl. She grab her fork and tried to get the nuggets and eat them, but Aizawa took them away and ate them before she could. " Nooo! My nuggets!" Jaden said.

Aizawa soon got a call and went to pick it up.
" Hello"
" Yes this is Shouta Aizawa "
" Now?"
" Is it okay if I can bring my daughter? I have no one to watch her and I do not trust a sitter."
" Alright, I'll be there soon."
" Good bye."
Aizawa hanged up the phone. " Jaden,I have to go to a meeting at the school so  go get ready."
" Why do you have a meeting on Saturday daddy? I thought you don't work on Saturdays?" Said the girl.
" I don't but this is important." Aizawa bent down to her level and kissed her head." Now go get ready we need to leave soon. And when we get back we can have ice cream. Sound good?" Said the father.
" Yeah ice cream!" Yelled jaden. As she ran to get ready, Aizawa waited for her and thought about what the meeting could be about to make them call him.
" I ready to go daddy!" Said the little girl.
" Alright little flame, lets go." As they left the apartment, Aizawa still wonders what the meeting was about.