Part 5 ( The final)

Jaden is now 9 years old and is at the park running around the little track that they have. Her father had to go to work and is now with her grandfather, gran trino, who is running along with her in the park. Gran trino stop running and went to go get water for himself and his granddaughter.

Jaden was still running and accidentally bumped into someone." I'm so sorry!" Said the girl. As she got up to help the person she bumped into back up, she realized it was a boy who had engines on his legs.
" It's okay, it was kind of my fault, I wasn't paying attention on where I was going." Said the unknown boy. " hehe it's okay. My name is jaden by the way." Introduced the girl. " My name is Tenya Iida! It is nice to meet you jaden."
" It's nice to meet you too Iida."

After they introduced each other they began talking to each other and soon became friends. As they talked they learned about each other's quirks and soon realized how late it was and jaden's father would be home soon. Jaden's grandfather told Jaden it was time to go. Iida and Jaden said their good byes to each other and hope to see each soon.
" You talked to a boy." Said gran trino.
" I accidentally bumped into him while running. And we talked or a bit and I found out that he has a speed quirk too." Said jaden.
" What's his name?"ask trino.
" His name is Tenya Iida." Answered the girl.
" So he's an Iida. Not surprising, he looks like his older brother." Mumbled trino.
" What was that grandpa?" Asked the girl.
" hmm oh nothing just thinking out loud. Now let's get back home so can get cleaned before Aizawa gets home." Said trino.
" Okay grandpa! Oh I know let's race back home!"
" If we race I'm not going to go easy on you." Said trino.
" I don't want you to go easy on me, if I want to be a hero I have to get stronger and faster and I don't want to get into U.A because of my father I want to earn my place in U.A." Replied the 10 year old girl.
' hehe she's got the heart and mind to be a hero. You've done well raising your daughter Aizawa. I can't wait to she what she'll do in the future.' Thought trino.
" Alright then, let's race." Said trino.
They both lined up and got ready to ran back home. As soon as gran trino said go, they ran as fast as they could. Gran trino ended up winning of course but jaden still had room for improvement.

~ little note~
I've finally got Iida in the story so this is the last childhood chapter and I'm also going to change the title for these chapters. And I also changed the name for this book because I wanted it to have an actual name. And I know it's late but HAPPY NEW YEAR!! So I've been a bit more busier than expected and I apologize for that. But I'm thinking of writing a different book but I don't know if any of you will read it or will be interested in it. But either way I'm still going to write. I hope enjoyed this chapter and I'll write the next one soon I promise! Byeee.