Her story chapter 1

"Jaden!" Called out her father. " Yes!" Replied the girl." You got a letter from U. A." Aizawa Said while giving her the letter. Jaden took the letter and opened it. It read:
Dear, Aizawa Jaden

  You have been accepted into U.A under recommendations congratulations! School starts in two weeks. Your uniform will.....

  Jaden didn't even bother to finish reading it because she wouldn't accept it. " I want to go to U.A but I want to earn my place there. So I won't accept it." Her father smiled at his daughter. " I'll let them know that you'll be taking the entrance exam." Said Aizawa.
                     ( a magical time skip )

    It was now the day of the entrance exam, jaden was nervous and excited at the same time but wondered if her friend Tenya Iida was going to make it. 'Of course he's going to make it! It was his dream to be just like his older brother.' She thought.As she walked to the gates of U.A she noticed a boy with forest green hair. He looked nervous as well. He was going to walk to the school, but ended up tripping. Before he touched the ground, a girl with brown hair used her quirk to keep him from falling.
' So she can manipulate gravity. Cool.' Thought jaden.

   She continued her way towards the school and found where she needed to be. Soon it was time to take the written portion of the exam.

   When everyone finished the written portion, they went to an auditorium where Present Mic awaited for us to enter the room. "WHATS UP U.A CANDIDATES, THANKS FOR TUNING IN TO ME YOUR SCHHOL D.J.! COME ON LET ME HEAR YA!" Silence. ' Poor uncle Mic ' thought Jaden. " geez... tough crowd. ALRIGHT I JUST CUT TO THE MAIN POINT. ARE YOU READY! YEAH!" Still silence."LIKE YOUR APPLICATION SAID YOU ROCKIN BOYS AND GIRLS WILL BE CONDUCTING A TEN MINUTE MOCK BATTLES IN SUPER-HIP URBAN SETTINGS. AFTER I DROP THE MIC HERE YOU WILL GO TO YOUR SPECIFIC BATTLE CENTER SOUND GOOD?" Once again silence.' Man talk about keeping it mellow.' She thought once again about the silent students.

" OKAY OKAY, LETS CHECK OUT YOUR TARGETS . THERE ARE 3 TYPES OF FAUX VILLAINS IN EVERY BATTLE CENTER. YOU'LL EARN POINTS BASED ON THEIR LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY, SO BETTER CHOOSE WISELY. YOUR GOAL IN THIS TRIAL IS TO USE YOU QUIRK TO RAISE YOUR SCORE BY SHREDDING THESE FAUX VILLAINS LIKE A MID SONG GUITAR SOLO. BUT MAKE SURE YOU'RE KEEP'N THINGS HEROIC. ATTACKING OTHER EXAMINEES IN U.A IS A BIG NO-NO, YA DIG?" A boy raised his hand and said," Excuse me, sir, but I have a question."Asked the boy.

' Ah there he is. Why didn't I see him?' Jaden thought ." HIT ME!" Replied her very loud uncle. " On the print out you've listed four faux villains. Not three. With respect, if this is an error on U.A materials, it is shameful. We are exemplary students. We expect the best from Japan's most notable school. A mistake such as this won't do. Additionally, you with the unkempt hair." The boy jaden saw outside pointed at himself. " You've been muttering this entire time. Stop that. If you can't bother to take this seriously, leave. You're distracting the rest of us." The boy muttered a small ' sorry.'

' Man Tenya, that was rude.' Jaden thought." ALRIGHT ALRIGHT. EXAMINE NUMBER 7-1-1-1. THANKS FOR CALLING IN ON YOU'RE REQUST. THE FOURTH VILLAIN TYPE IS WORTH ZERO POINTS. THAT GUY IS JUST AN OBSTACLE WE'LL BE THROWING IN YOUR WAY. THERE'S ONE IN EVERY BATTLE CENTER. THINK OF IT AS A HURDLE YOU SHOULD TRY TO AVOID. IT'S NOT THAT IT CAN'T BE BEATEN, but there's... kinda no point." He says the last part quietly." I RECOMMEND MY LISTENERS TRY AND IGNORE IT AND FOCUS ON THE ONES ON THE TOP. "

" Thank you very much. Please, continue." Answered Tenya. ' Interesting, so it like a video game, except it's real and you can get hurt... really bad. I guess that's why they asked grandma to come.' Thought Jaden." THAT'S ALL I GOT FOR YOU TODAY. I'LL SIGN OFF WITH A LITTLE PRESENT. A SAMPLE OF OUR SCHOOLS MOTTO! ARE YOU READY TO GO BEYOND! LETS HEAR YAH SAY IT, PLUS ULTRA!"
( At the battle centers)
' Welp, here we go. The moment those doors open I gotta run.' Jaden thought of a plan to get points. ' I've gotta do this. I'll be a hero just like my dad. I can do this!'

~ note~

Welp this actually took me a while to do since I have a lot of homework. High school is not fun. But I'm trying. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.