9

"JUNGKOOK WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?" Jimin yelled as he saw the younger crouched on the bathroom floor with blood covering his abdomen.

"What do you mean?"

"YOUR EFFING STOMACH!" the older immediately pushing his hands over the wound to stop the bleeding.

"Jimin I'm fine. I accidentally spilt this stuff," Jungkook replied, handing the older an old bottle of fake blood. Jimin groaned and fell back on the floor.

"I thought you were dying, you dumbass. Where did you find that stuff? It looks old."

"It was in the cabinet under your sink."

"It must be old from several Halloweens ago. What were you looking in there for anyways?"

"Well you see, I was looking for a plunger because I um.. clogged Yoongi's toilet, but I saw that bottle and got distracted," They both laughed at the stupidity of the situation.

"We should clean this up before it stains the tile," They got several rolls of paper towels from the kitchen and began mopping up the liquid. Jungkook took off his ruined shirt and threw it in the bathtub.

"You really didn't know what fake blood was?"

"Well I mean I've heard of it but I've never gotten to use it. I've never had a real Halloween before. Some foster families would pass out candy but I've never gotten to go out and trick or treat."

"I know what we're doing today and you aren't allowed to say no."

"If it's standing outside in the freezing cold again, I politely decline."

"Its nothing like that. Get a new shirt and let's go, bunny teeth!"

Jungkook sighed at the nickname but complied anyways.

The air was cool and crisp per usual this time of year.

"Ok, so I was thinking I'll just take you in and let you choose something you like."

"Something of what?"

"A costume."

"OKOK YES OK," he said as he clapped his hands and jumped around like a little kid.

Jimin giggled at his childishness," What do you wanna be anyways?"

"Ok so I know this is a bit of a stretch, but I really love iron man."

"You.. you wanna be iron man? I was thinking more of a damaged frat boy werewolf."

"No. Iron man."