Garmadon's Castle

Here's a new chapter. Sorry I haven't updated for awhile, but it's been a stressful week for me and I've been having so wright's block. But, I'm mostly over it, so enjoy the chapter. 😉😊

Jay was standing in front of Garmadon, who's hands were on Nya. Jay was more scared than he'd ever been in his whole life.

"What a nice girl." Garmadon said as Nya tried to get away from him.

"Please, don't hurt her." Jay begged the evil warlock.

"Certainly, as long as you give me the Nunchucks of Lightning." Garmadon demanded.

"But, Misako told me not to give them to you." Jay said.

"Fine then, take that girl to the river and make her drown." Garmadon order Kruncha.

Kruncha took Nya and Jay yelled "No, you can have the stupid nunchucks, but give me back Nya!"

"That's a good little ninja. I knew you'd listen to reason." Garmadon said and leaned over to Jay and the nunchucks.

Once Garmadon touched the nunchucks, he was zapped with electricity. Jay was shocked, but not as shocked as Garmadon.

"I didn't do that." Jay said. "Can I still have Nya?"

"No! A fool I am. I should have remembered, those nunchucks can't be taken away from you, as long as you're alive." Garmadon said and stood up and walked towards Jay. "But that's not what worries me, it's how to do it. These things must be done delicately, or I risk hurting the spell."

Garmadon was so focused on Jay that he didn't notice that Nya got out of Kruncha tight grip and punched him unconscious before he could warn Garmadon. Nya looked at Jay, hoping to get him away from Garmadon, but she saw she couldn't. They locked eyes for a moment, before Jay yelled "Run Nya, run!"

Garmadon quickly turned around to see Nya running towards to exit. She managed to get out without her catching her.

"After her you fools." He yelled to his skeletons. They quickly ran after Nya, but she was to fast for them. She saw the drawbridge come halfway up, but just jumped from it and landed in the dry moat. She then ran away, while spears were being thrown at her, but she avoided them. She soon ran out of sight.

"She got away, she got away." Jay said to himself.

"Which is more than you will. Drat you and that girl, you've been more trouble than you're worth, but I'll all be worth it." Garmadon said. He then reached for a large hourglass and flipped it over. "See this, this is how long you've got to be alive, and it isn't long. I can't wait forever to get those nunchucks."

Garmadon ran out of the room and locked the door behind him. Jay sat on a stool in the room and began to cry. He thought to himself 'So this is how it ends, after everything I've been though. I'm never going to see Nya again, and I'll never get home. I'm doomed.'

Nya ran as fast as she could. She needed to save her boyfriend like now. She quickly found the others putting Cole back together.

"Guys," Nya called to them. They all looked up and yelled, "Nya!" They gave quick hugs before she informed them about Jay.

"Then why are we sitting around here? Let's get to that warlock's castle and recuse our friend." Cole encouraged everyone.

They all quickly ran back to the palace and saw a group of me going into it. Then Cole came up with a plan.

"Okay, here's the plan, we disguise ourselves as those guards, then we slip into the palace to recuse Jay, then we grab the Golden Weapons and get out as quick as possible."

Everyone nodded in agreement with Cole's plan. Little did they know, four guards were right behind them, ready to ambush. Kai saw then, and tried to warn the others, but they thought he was just trying to talk his was out of going into Garmadon's palace.

The guards ambushed them, but thanks to all their skills, and Kai cowardliness, they managed beat them and take their uniforms.

They lined up with the other guards and followed them into the palace. Ready to save Jay and get the Golden Weapons.