Chapter 1:

*Ariana's POV*

Hi my name is Ariana Grande.I am 15 years old. I grew up In a horrible place.  I was never the popular kid in school. I get bullied in school by my ex- best friend Justin Bieber and his current  on and off again girlfriend Selena Gomez. My best friend that I met two years ago is Austin Mahone he doesn't know that I'm in depression or that I cut ....

~ next day~

*beep beep beep*

I wake up to the horrible sound of my alarm telling me I have to go to hell 😒
I get in the shower , dress into a sweatshirt , And skinny jeans with my black combat boots. And curl my long ombré hair and Do my make up to cover up my dark circles.
I head down stairs to find my abusive parents and my two siblings getting treated like royalty. I don't know what I've done wrong for my own parents to hate me .... I head to the my bus stop.... And wait listening to "Ohio " by Jacob whitesides

{ Justin's POV}

"JUSTIN WAKE UP ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL !" mom yells

I get up shower and dress into a white shirt and black skinny jeans with white surpas I fix my hair and head out the door, but first I hug my mom goodbye .

I walk to my bus stop and to a surprise Ariana was their looking BEAUTIFUL AS EVER 😍😍
I am forced to bully her by my girlfriend and my two best friends Ryan and Chaz . I hate the fact I'm breaking down the love of my life I've known her since birth basically .

I was going to walk up to her until Selena came and the bullying had to start...

-Selena's POV-

I walk to the bus stop and I see the bitch (Ariana grande) and she is looking like a hoe as always. As soon as I was gonna walk up to Justin I stop and see he was about to walk to her and talk to her but I will not allow it he had to keep the deal if he doesn't want me to make his little lover's life hell.

I got up to Justin and kiss him forcefully and grab his hand and dart walking to Ariana ... She doesn't know what's coming .

*Ariana's POV*

I see Selena and Justin walking towards me I start to panic and next thing I know I'm in the floor getting tackled my Selena and Justin kicking me in my stomach . I lay their and everything goes black .

[ Austin's POV]

I wake up and walk to the bus stop where I always meet Ariana . I pass Selena and her little wanna be group laughing and they stop me all I heard from what came out her mouth was " you better go see your little hoe as friend". I didn't let her finish the rest I ran and saw Ariana's petite body laying on the cold ground. With a black eye and a bruised lip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I'm sorry if I suck it's my first story and I hope you guys actually like it please don't hate me if it sucks besides this is a Jariana fan fiction

Love you guys thanks 💞

No hate on Selena I love her as well but please let me now in the comments how you guys thing I did. Please and thank you