Chapter 4

Guys listen to the song while your reading !
it's Steven by jake miller if the video doesn't work . And if your someone going through bullying and depression I am here for you guys ! :). Take it from someone who has experienced those two things a lot ...

{Justin's POV }

" what the he'll Selena !" I say.

I was beyond pissed that Selena humiliated her like that. I care for Ariana. I regret the bet to be honest . I take one last look at Selena and give her a glare.

I ran after Ariana . Let me tell you this ... This girl can run ! I finally found her in a park not just any park The Park that Ariana and I use to go to when my mom would take us out. I spotted her crying near the dock of the river she had her long brown hair all over her face .

I go up to her and pat her on the shoulder . "Um... hey are you okay? " I say

-Ariana's- POV

" Yeah I'm fine ..." I say back to Justin.

I get up from the dock and start to walk away until he grabs my arm and Opens his mouth like he was about to tell me something... But then he let go and did not say a word.

I kept walking away ,with the feeling of someone watching me and following me. I knew it was Justin he always did that as in a protective way to make sure I'm okay .

I miss him being my best friend. I miss our lazy days . I just miss him. But he changed in a matter of seconds he was rude and mean and a freaking dick ! He was nothing compared to the Justin I got to grew up with.

He was once a best friend . But now he is my Bullie. But the funny thing is that Justin didn't even hurt me today . He was actually on my side. He defended me.

I forget I'm walking fast and Next thing I know I get pushed to the ground by one of my other bullies Ryan Butler. He stared kicking and punching and I couldn't do anything.

Once he was finished I was left in the ground and found the strength to get up and walk home to hell . I opened the door and luckily my abusive father wasn't their he was out drinking I went to my room and walked in front of the mirror . The first thing I spotted was a black eye and bruised lip . I walked to my bathroom and turned on the shower .... I get in and let the hot water relax me and take the pain away . Once I'm done I change and cry myself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like . Night guys