Chapter 3

-Selena's POV-

Some thing about Justin is making me me fall for him even more I never told him this because I know he is I love with the Ariana but I want him all to my self !

And I'd I want that I have to get rid of her !

*Ariana's POV*

" Justin where are you ? " I said

I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and turned around to see Justin . He started to lean in and so did I but we heard the door bust opened and their stood Selena .

*beep beep beep *

That's when I realized it was all a dream I was happy when I saw Justin but everything change when Selena showed up I put my slippers on and went straight to the bathroom to shower. My bruises from yesterday minimized themselves. "That's good" I thought to my self .

Ariana decided to wear a white sweatshirt, pair of sweats with brown uggs and a white knighted beanie and let her ombré hair down and he tips were slightly curled . She did her make up to cover up the black eye . One she was done she headed downstairs and saw her siblings and parents having a family breakfast that she was not invited to .

{ Justin's POV}

*beep beep beep *

That's strange my mom usually wakes me up. I guess she had to leave early. I get up and the first thing that comes to Mind is Ariana. He misses their friendship so much . He stops rhino king about it n head to the shower. He finished showering and went to dry his hair and wore a black t shirt with black leather skinnies and black and white surpas .

He got a bowl of cereal and ate it . When he was done he grabbed his book bag and headed straight out the door to head to school .

• at school•

My locker is next to Ariana's she had her headphones in as always and she was listening to "Ohio " again . I was going to talk to her but as soon as I was going to say something that Austin kid came and hugged her and gave her a kiss in the cheek it got me mad that I slammed my locker and left to my first period which was music class , I have that class with Selena , Ariana, Austin , Ryan and Chaz.

Oh boy this isn't going to be good . Mr . Chang looked out for Ariana , and that only reason is because she is a gifted person with an angelic voice and it makes him look good . He is gonna start the lesson.

*Ariana's POV*

" Good morning class! I have a special assignment. You guys are gonna crest your own song and sing it to the class . Yes , you get to work with partners . " says Mr.Chang

Austin raised his hand said " can I work with Ariana?"

" hold on Mr. Mahone let me finish . I am going to assign your partner so get ready to start knowing people." Mr.Chang said

" but Mr. Chang I want to work with my Justy ! " Selena practically whined

I got I turreted when Mr. Chang called my name to let me know who will be my partner . " Ariana you will work with Justin , you two are my greatest singers."

I look at Justin with terrified eyes and he looked at me with a hurt look . Why is he sad I thought he hated me ? I mean who wouldn't I'm ugly , fat , worthless.

*LUNCH*

I walked to lunch my 6th period class. I hate it andi love it at the same time. I hate it because i have the popular group and i love it because it tells me I am almost done with school and go home.

Speaking about them. Selena walked in with Justin closely behind her . He was carrying her smoothie and lunch tray. I was trying to hide from her but that was impossible. She stopped right at my table and said " Everyone look at the little slut!"

every body started laughing i was trying so hard to not let the tears slip but it was too late . Next thing i know im covered in pink thick liquid . Selena's smoothie was all over me.

I run out the school doors and I stopped at A little park that Justin and I always were in Pattie Justin's mom always took us here to have a picnic. I was crying my eyes out and then i heard a familiar voice. Justin's Voice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it i did this in school lol i hope my teacher doesn't notice .

Love you guys