Chapter 6

{ JUSTIN'S POV}

"Ariana please baby girl. Believe me." I say to her and she opens her mouth to say something but she doesn't say anything. We sat there in silence.

"Prove it to me Justin." And with that Ariana got up and left my house.I stood there and debated weather I should run after her or just give her space. "Fuck it" I grabbed my coat and ran after her in the pouring rain "Ariana! Wait!" I yelled.
•Ariana's POV•
As I left Justin's house it started to rain. I didn't have an umbrella and I certainly didn't want to go home so I had no choice to get wet "Ariana! Wait!" I heard someone yell.
"Justin? What are you doing ? Your going to get wet!" I yelled. He was now standing in front of me and all he said was " you wanted me to prove it." With that he kissed me passionately, I kissed back and felt so many sparks. I didn't want this to end.
We pulled away to catch our breath and I felt someone watching. I grabbed my crappy phone and saw the time. It was blown up with text messages from Austin and missed calls from my dad. ' shit I'm going to be dead when I get home' I thought to my self.

"Justin I have to go!" I didn't let him answer and ran to my house quickly to just get greeted with a punch to the face. "Where the fuck were you! You are late to make me food and clean the fucking house! Your a worthless piece of shit I don't know why your mom didn't abort you! " my father said. I sat there with a bloody lip and tears falling down my cheeks. "I'm sorry sir. The bus left and I had to run home. It will never happen again." I said with a shaky voice.
"You are damn right it will never happen again because next time it won't just be a punch! NOW HURRY THE FUCK UP AND GET MY DINNER READY AND START CLEANING THE FUCKING HOUSE!" I quickly got up and started making dinner for him. I felt like someone was watching though.

{Justin's POV}

I kept my distance and followed Ariana home. As she stopped at a gate and walked in I waited till she closed the door so I can walk in. I heard something fall I quickly got near the closest window and watched a scared Ariana on the floor crying and cleaning the blood that was dropping from her bottom lip. Her dad started to say "Where the fuck were you! You are late to make me food and clean the fucking house! Your a worthless piece of shit I don't know why your mom didn't abort you! " What kind of a father would say that to their own daughter? I thought to myself . I left home and started to think of how fucked up I was to bully Ariana. I need to help her and I can only ask one person help..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, sorry for being MIA just getting ready for senior year whoooo. ( can you feel the sarcasm) I am stressing out lol 🙄 so guys I want to know what grade are you guys going into ! :)