epilogue

years later

we've finally had plenty of comebacks and it's enough to do a world tour.

so we did it. we have a world tour in asia with a little twist. we had bts come with us and tour together.

of course, me being in a relationship with yoongi and lisa is with tae, it's easy to say that sajangnim had agreed.

-

today we were off to singapore on bts private jet. now, don't get me wrong, blackpink had went off the charts and gotten our own jet but we decided to ride together with them.

yoongi's pov :

as we were seated on the airplane, rosé and i got the bed in the room as they figured we needed the sleep.

i woke up, and looked to my left seeing my beautiful girlfriend fast asleep laying on my arm and cuddlimg close to me.

that's one habit i found out of hers, she loves hugs and cuddles, especially if it was warm.

i love this girl. when i finally asked her out. i was super nervous, i always thought it was too early and she didn't like me the way i did. 

especially when i asked her to be my girlfriend, the only thought that came on my mind is what if she will say no. i would've cried. when she said yes, my heart went ballistic. 

she is my one true love. yeah, i know. i've gone soft.

now, even of camera when i'm around her, i didn't care about my image anymore. what matters is making her happy even if it will make army feel weird about me going all bubbly like a teenage girl with her childhood crush.

all that matters is her. 

seeing that we were landing pretty soon, i tried waking her up. with my favorite way. i kissed all  over her face softly, mumbling 'i love you' and 'wake up' every now and then.

a couple of minutes later, she woke up and turned to look at me and smiled softly before sitting up straight on the bed.

there you go, that smile. it killed me inside. she doesn't know what she's doing to me.

before i got too excited and kiss her all day, i stood up and took her hand before going outside.

chaeyoung's pov : 

the concert in singapore was unbelievable. everything went well. our fans were super loud that we couldn't hear ourselves sing even if we were wearing our earpieces. 

needless to say, this was the best day. i got to spend it with my bestfriends and boyfriend while doing something that all of us enjoyed for our fans.

i was so touched to everyone who supported through out our journey. and hopefully they'll saty till the end.

when we went back to korea, ending our tour. all of us had smiles on our faces. we all couldn't believe that we had this much fun touring a ton of countries.

yes, we were tired. but because we were with people we loved, it felt different. all our exhaustion were wiped out. 

all i could say was that i was super happy to have been surrounded with the people i love. and hopefully it stays that way.