Chapter Five

Days past by and since Abba is back he then told Adda to let Hamma Zayyad and his relatives come for the gaisuwa(formal introduction) and also kawo goro and fixing of date, i can't wait for Adda's wedding Allah.

"Abba i told him, ovi wai mi yecce be waran yeso(he said i should tell you they are coming later)"Adda apprised Abba.

"Toh Allah kaimu"Abba replied.

"Let's go upstairs and get you something to wear". Mami said to Adda as she stood to leave.

"Toh mami"Adda obeyed.

I gave the twins their abayas and i wore mine, cause mami said we should all wear abayas while Adda wore a very nice atampa, used a veil and wrapped over her body.

Just then we heard Abba calling out my name.

"Naam Abba"i rushed down and answered.

"Go call the twins and Amnah da Zayyad en wari(them Zayyad are here)" Abba ordered me.

"Toh Abba"I obeyed.

"Adda da be wari(they are here) Abba said i should inform you" I opened the door to her room and informed her.

"Toh hatoi Minal en(where are them Minal), call them so we can walk down together" Adda sheepishly said.

"Be do sudu(they are in their room) let me call them"

"Ok toh"

"Minal, Manal lets go they are here" i informed them.

"Yay ok let's go" they replied happily.

We all walked down and greeted the guests, i could not stop looking at hamma Zayyad staring at Adda.

"Hamma Zayyad can't wait to have Adda as his wife, Awwnn couple crush" i said to myself.

The meeting was nice until they got to the wa'azi place, that was when i hated myself and i dare not try to leave else i will face the consequences later.
After few hours everything was over and the groom's family left, deeo down i know Adda was eager to leave the place during the wa'azi time, sha it all went great.

"Adda now you are leaving" Minal sheepishly said.

"Minal she's not married yet" Mami replied laughing.

"Ayidi mi dilla na(you want me to go), "Adda said to Minal.

"No, don't go we love you" the twins replied and hugged her.

"My babies she's still here for now, so ta wate mo o woka okay(don't make her cry) " Abba interrupted.

"Toh Abba"they replied.

"Abba am packing back to your house wooo"i jokingly said.

"Abeg o stay in your father's house"she jokingly replied.

Hahahahaha we all laughed.

"I love my family, i won't want her to leave but she has to"i whispered to myself.

"Te ma safna fu be yehi introduction man(maybe safna's inlaws also went for the introduction)"Mami interrupted our moment.

"Yes, Rukayya told me dazon that suna hanya, i guess they are done by now"Abba replied.

"Toh Masha Allah, Allah bada zaman lafiya"Mami happily said.

"Ameen" we all replied.

"Lets go and have dinner"Mami said while standing.

"Ok"we all replied.