The Detective (olivia)

(Uniduck_the_epic )
Hello my name is Ellen. My formal name is detective Ellen. I just got a case on a group of missing college students. I'm going to the abandoned barn where they were supposed to be. They were having a camping trip up in a old barn. I got there and didn't find much evidence. There were sleeping bags on the floor with a shovel on one of them. I'm putting this in a bag to test for fingerprints. I didn't find anything else. My next move was to look at their debit and credit cards history's to see if they bought anything at any shops. I found out that Livi was shopping at the local store.

"Hello." I said in the most polite voice I could. While I was saying this I was turning on my recording device. So I could review our conversation if needed.

"Hello how may I help you?"

"Have seen some named Livi, Elizabeth, Abby, or Rebeca,"

"That is a very specific question. Why yes I have seen a girl named Livi. Do you know her? She never called me back did she reject me?"

"I don't know her personally but I don't think she rejected you. That's not why I am here though. Have you seen anything suspicious happen within the past few days?"

"Actually yes I have someone named Karl was sorta stocking Livi in this store. I offered to call the police but she instead I shouldn't."

"And do you know where I can find Karl?"

"He actually lives in this town at *** **** ******."

"Thank you."

I started my walk there it wasn't far. This town must have been one of the smallest in the world. I arrived at one of the most ugly houses I have ever seen. I knocked on the door.

"May I please speak to Karl?" I said as I was knocking.

No answer. Maybe he left with all the missing girls? Probably not. My guess is he is not home. I will wait till he gets back.