Title your Story Part

9 am

Blair's Pov

Last night to told everyone that we are doing a meet and greet in covent garden at 1pm in 2 days they were so excited to see the fans but I'm worried about the girls.I didn't know if I should of said to them to come or not but Kirsty said "They are meeting us there" which I was really happy about. I was sitting in the living room watching TV while everyone was still sleeping and I heard footsteps coming from out in the hall.The door slowly creaked open and it was Sophie.

"Hey dad"

"Hellooo"

"Did you have a good sleep" I asked

"Yeah it was okay just couldn't sleep"

"Why what's up"

"It's just this whole meet and greet what if fans (friends) don't like me, dad I'm really insecure about everything.What if I panic about everything like have a panic attack I just don't want to wreck your day"

"Sophie stops worrying, everyone will be there to help you ok"

"Okay"

Jordis Pov

I got up to go to the toilet but I heard a little Scottish voice talking to Blair so I looked through the door and seen my girlfriend looking beautiful than ever with her bed head and in my t-shirt.I just left them to talk cause it's been years and now Sophie's here they need time together. so I creaked back out and went to pee.

Sophie's Pov

I couldn't sleep because I had a bad night with stuff playing on my mind.So I went through to talk to dad.It was nice cause I haven't seen him in years we were watching friends.

Half an hour later...

Andy comes through to the living room were me and dad are sitting.

"Hey Andy"

"Hey Sophie,Hey Blair"

Andy sat down took the remotes and put on SpongeBob oh god I can't stand spongebob but I sat and watched it anyway.

1 hour later...

Everyone is now sitting In the living room.We are waiting on Dan to come over.I think the pow pow girls are rehearsing and the rest of us are being lazy but overload have a Twitcam to do later to announce the meet and greet.