Chapter 1

Maddison's (p.o.v)

Today's my 14th birthday and there's a few weeks until school starts. I cannot wait to see my friends again Anna and Amanda. We've been texting all summer. I lay down on my bed and put on my headphones and play lightweight by Demi Lovato. Demi's my role model, I love how strong she is and how she helps other people.

I stare at the ceiling, I hear a knock on the door, "come in" I say while taking off my headphones and my mom walks in with a box "hey mom" I say to her and smile. "Hey baby I got you something." I run up to her and hug her she kisses my head and hands me the wrapped box. I sit down in my sofa and read the small letter she wrote.

"Awwwwee mommaa, I love youu" I hug her, she hugs me tighter. I go and open the box and it's a MacBook Pro "OH MY GOD MOM THANK YOU!!!!"

I tweet a picture of my new computer. A few minutes later I checked my ask.fm I saw an anonymous message, " So I see your little spoiled ass got a new computer, go throw your yourself off a building." I start crying and my mom hears me. She comes running in my room and hugs me, looks at my computer, and sees the message. I just look at her and start sobbing "Baby you are none of those things, baby look at me" she wipes my tears and I start to calm down "baby what they're saying doesn't matter. You know you are none of those things. I love you so much!." She tells me and I smile "you don't ever let them get you" she says and kisses my head.

______________________

( a/n hey guys thanks for reading. I hope you like my new story. Please vote and comment what you think about this chapter, I know it's short but I'll update soon. Thanks again for reading. Stay strong.

~N)