Chapter 16

Maddison's P.O.V.

Tyler's driving me home, I wonder how they're going to torture me next. This seems weird, how Tyler's helping me.

We start to get closer to the house. I look out the window thinking how life would have been different if mom wouldn't have passed away. Tears start to blur my vision. Tyler pulls up at the house. I get out of the car and slam the door. "Remember, we ain't gonna stay forever." Tyler says as he unlocks the door.

I walk in after Tyler, "DAD!" Tyler shouts, Jack walks in. "Oh look at this, where'd you find her?" Jack says looking at me like I was some sort of trash. "I found her on the road, she was lost, she wanted to come back." Tyler lies but Jack seems to believe him. "Go upstairs, you're going to school next week!" Jack says pointing at me. "Oh and the same school, we ain't gonna pay for your education, your sisters gonna do that!" He smirks "NO! SHE CANT PAY!" I scream at him, "YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE MY PARENTS!" I keep screaming. Jack slaps me "GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW!"

I run up to my room and close the door, I go to the bathroom and lock the door. This can't be happening, Eva can't afford to pay. I start to cry, until I fell asleep on the bathroom floor.

~~~
I wake up on the bathroom floor, I guess I was that exhausted. I get up and wash my face and brush my teeth. I walk out of the bathroom and go lay down on my bed. "MADDISON BREAKFAST!" Shouts Jane from outside my room "NOT HUNGRY!" I shout back. Jane walks into my room and pulls me from hair, "when I make you breakfast, you eat it, understand?" I start to cry "yes I understand." I whisper back.

She lets go of my hair and I fall to the ground. "I'll be right down." I tell Jane "no actually since you don't appreciate food, I'm not going to let you eat until you do!" She shouts then leaves my room.
I walk to the bathroom and start to brush my hair, I look at my reflection. Why did I have to be ugly, why did I have to be fat? I guess I do deserve to get starved. I lay back at my bed and fall asleep since I have nothing else to do today.

A/N THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!!! You guys are amazing! I really hope you like this chapter. Vote and comment what you think. Stay strong
~N