Chapter 18

Maddison's p.o.v.

The next class I had was with Anna and Amanda. I get to class and sit at the back as usual. I also had it with Jade, but she sat at the front. I start doodling on my binder until I hear someone say my name. I look up to see Amanda smirking at me, she then quickly drops her textbook on my hand.

"What the hells wrong with you?!" I hear Jade say to Amanda
"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to happen." She says innocently
"Whatever it's fine." I say quietly

Amanda then sits at the desk next to me. I can feel her staring at me. I put my head down, but I feel something. I look up to see small papers on my desk that I'm guessing Amanda threw at me.

"Okay what's your problem Amanda?!" I shout at her, the whole class is now looking at us.
"What? I didn't do anything, what your problem!?" She shouts "Huh? Why don't you tell the class? Aren't you the one who's messed up?! Come on show them your arm, the one you start scratching when something bad happens!" Amanda says it in a way where the whole class could hear it but the teacher wouldn't really hear it.

"May I go to the bathroom please?" I ask the teacher, "yea sure" the teacher replies.

I quickly get out of the class and lock myself in a bathroom stall. I start sobbing. Why is every body against me, why doesn't anyone want to be my friend? I start sobbing even more. I pull up my sleeves and look at my scarred wrist. I stopped sobbing

I am stronger than this, this is not going to help me. I can't do this. I quickly pull down my sleeve and leave the stall before I do anything I would regret later. I stare at my reflection in the mirror. A tear falls down, I look at the ugly girl that I see. I keep looking hoping I would find something I'd like about myself. But I don't.

I get back to my desk. "Hey, did you cut?" I hear Amanda whisper. I look at her "fuck you." I whisper back to her. As soon as I did that the bell rang, I smirked at her and walked proudly out of the room.

~~~

We had Mrs. Philips' class last period. I sat again at the back of the class. I start copying down the notes from the white board. I ask someone for an eraser "Hey Maddison stop talking!" Mrs.Phillips tells me. "Oh I was just asking for an-"
"No if you don't stop talking I will embarrass you in front of the entire class. Understand?!" Mrs. Phillips tells me "yes I understand" I answer.

I hid my face and started crying silently, no one noticed so I was fine. I waited for the bell to ring I needed to leave. Maybe After school would be better.

A/N hope you guys like it! Vote and comment what you think! Thank you guys for reading! Stay strong
~N