Chapter 2

First day of school

Maddison's (p.o.v)

I wake up at 5:50 in the morning and I decide to take a shower since school starts in 2 hours. I'm still getting those messages on ask.fm but I care about them they don't bother me anymore. I start to get ready. I brush my long brown straight hair, I put on a red flannel and black leggings and I grabbed my black vans and my backpack. My sisters driving me to school and I'm excited to meet up with my friends.

I got to school and I see Anna and Amanda outside the school. I run to them and say hi. "Hii guys oh my god I missed you so muchh" I say and they didn't seem to be excited at all "oh hey Maddison.." They look at me then walk away. I just brushed it off and went to my first class, math.

Lunch time

It was time for lunch and there were only upperclassmen there. I looked around and I saw Amanda and Anna they have been ignoring me all day. I went to sit at there table and they walked away. After lunch I decided to ask them why they were ignoring me. I find them at the lockers "hey guys" I say whilst smiling, Amanda rolls her eyes and Anna laughs, a tear rolled down my face "oh look at her, she's a baby. Hey bitch why're you crying, did you poo your pants?" Anna says making baby noises. I just run to the bathroom I hear Anna say "That's right bitch we don't want to you here anymore." I start running faster till I reach a bathroom. I call my mom "Who is this" I hear a man say, I hear police sirens in the background "she didn't make it" someone says to the man on the phone.

( A/n thanks for reading. Gonna update soon, I hope you liked it. Please vote and comment what you think about this chapter. Stay strong.)

~N