My hogwarts letter!

(A/N)The first few chapters might be a bit crap but please keep reading.It will get better.Also,this is my first fanfic so plz,no nasty comments.ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO THE AMAZING JK ROWLING EXCEPT FROM THE STERLINGS{sky snd harry's cousins}AND SOME OTHER CHARACTERS I WILL ADD ALONG THE WAY. )

Sky's pov

I woke up to a pillow being thrown on my head,

"Come on sky,wake up,wake up! It's your Birthday!Wake up!wake up!"shrieked my 4 year old cousin Tina.

"URRGH!I'm tired!Why aren't you waking Layla up!lemme go sleep!"I replied lazily. Layla was also my cousin.she's two months older than me so

she's already eleven but i just turned eleven today.

"But it's your birthday..."Tina huffed crossing her arms.

"Oh,Tina!"I laughed,gently throwing a pillow back at her ,slowly getting out of my bed and fixing it.

Walking to my closet,I chose my close for today and exited my huge room , and entered the Bathroom.Taking of my clothes, I climbed into the shower and started thinking to myself.

Todays my eleventh birthday and eleven is the age you find out if you are a squib or witch/wizard.I know that i'm a witch anyway , I do lots of accidental magic,like really a lot.I mean Layla and Tina do this too but i do it more.Aunt jasmine said it was because I'm a powerful witch-a really powerful witch.It's true,I'm an Elemental , Metamorphous , part veela , parcel-mouth , animal-tongue and Necromancer.Quite powerful eh?Sorry, i'm showing of too much.hhhmmmm,what ever!😃😜

Drying myself with my towel,i walked out of the shower to put my clothes on.I put on my baby pink party frock( which has a large,dark pink,glittery bow at the back),my baby pink head band(wich has a cute,little,dark pink,glittery bow on it),my baby pink pearl necklace along with my baby pink pear bracelet and my dark pink glittery shoes to top it of.

I then got a bucket,filled it with ice cold water and went to Layla's room to see if she was awake-looks like she isn't.I crept to her bed and threw the water at her causing her to wake up screaming.

"Sky-y. You made me awwet " she pouted babyishly but then started laughing any way.

"Mornin' sleepy head"I said to her and then jokingly added,"And you better have got me a birthday present or maybe i'll keep your head as one"

We both laughed at that and then she headed to the Bathroom while I walked up to my mirror and started brushing by waist-length ,red hair, while staring into my glowing green eyes.I looked exactly like my mum ,Aunt jasmine told me so and i've seen pictures .Though while i've got my mums looks i've got my dads personalality-you know,with pranking and messing around.

I wonder what harry's like...

The last time I saw him I was one,and I don't even remember that.Well except for one memory, the worst memory of all,the day I got the scar on my forehead,the day my parents..the day they..died..😢

I know what harry looks like,not only because of my dreams but also because of Aunt Jasmine showing me pictures of him.He looks just like dad,but with mums eyes.oh how I wish I he was with me now.I'm his sister,I should know everything about him.His personality,habits,strengths and weaknesses-

"Hello-ooo?Earth to sky! " Came Layla's voice,her hand waving in front of my face,breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?"I dumbly replied ,bewildered.

"Finally you've returned from la la land."She laughed."come on,Lets go down"

Walking down the stairs,i wondered what i would be having for my birthday breakfast.As i got closer i smelt something good.