Wow!Wandless magic-and non-verbal magic.

(A/Nvok so i din't know what the pic at the side is but it looks sort of cool so i put it up. Lol XD)

Sky's pov

I woke up in the morning,made my bed and quickly went to the bathroom before Layla woke up.I took my clothes of and went into the shower.When i was finished i climbed out, dried my hair and combed it.I then dressed in my black dress which had tiny purple and lilac flowers all over it and black frills at the bottom.I got into a lilac pair of leggings and styled my hair into a french braid and tied it with a purple ribbon.I then went to my room,lay on top of my bed and started thinking to myself.

Tomorrows the day we go to hogwarts.OMG!I just can't wait.Although i'm very exited,I'm also quite nervous.What if i don't make friends.of course you will,your the girl who lived.But they won't be real friends,It'll only be for fame.Knowing you,you'll make lots of true friends. Yeah, but what if i get in slytherin and get disowned.You worry too much.Your family love you for who you are.

Theres always voices in my head telling me what to do.I know thats normal but mine feel real.I can hear them.They sound familiar.A man's and a women's.I wander if it's mum and dad's.......

To keep my mind off mum and

dad i picked up a spell book and read it.I thought trying a spell would be useful.Hey,what if i try non-verbal magic. There's a 2% it might work.After all,i am a powerful witch.

Accio iphone5s.I thought,poining my wand at my iphone5s.It flew over to me in an instance.

"Cool!"I yelled."now i'll try Wandless and Non verbal magic."

Wingardium leviosa I thought while looking at my iphone.It gracefully floated in to the are.

"THIS.IS.AWESOME!!"I screamed.

For the rest of the day i stayed in my room practicing only stopping for bathroom breaks or eating.

(A/N I know it is short but thats because it was only showing how she first learnt non verbal and Wandless magic.Ok plz message me for the character thingy.Also if there are ppl reading plz comment and vote or i'll have to delete this story.

Next update after 5 votes and 5 comments from different people.Also I'm giving u a little guys time for the characters but quick.need it 4 next chapter.Plz don't comment me ur characters,message me coz where gonna talk about the character and what happens with them as the story goes on and i don't want to spoil for others.But i promise i will tell that it was u who made them so don't worry,i'm not gonna claim them as my own.😃byee

-Kiki )