Diagon Alley and.....HARRY!

(A/N sorry i didn't update for two days.Wattpad deleted the whole chapter so i had to do it.I won't always be updating every day,maybe every other day.)

I woke up yawing and looked to find that it was 6:30.

"Wow thats something new,i woke up early-first time!" I said to myself.

"UURRGH!quit screaming!"Layla moaned

"You quit moaning!and i wasn't screaming"I replied stubbornly but then smiled and said,"we're going Diagon Alley today for our Hogwarts supplies.Can you remember when we went to get Vlad's and Viktor's supplies?Now it's our turn!"Viktor and Vlad are my two older cousin brothers.

"I know"Layla said grinning happily"We're gonna get our own wands!"

"THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!"We yelled in sync.

"Not fair"came Tina's voice,"I want my own wand!

I wanna go hogwarts! I wanna learn spells! I want!

I want! I want!"

"Oh,Tina!"I said"You will when you are older"

"I wanna be older now!wanna be big!Big! Big! BIG!"Tina cried.

"Tina,you will one day,"said Layla"we had to wait too"

Tina crossed her arms and turned around.

I shared a look with Layla and we both pinned Tina to the floor and tickled her in every ticklish spot.She was shrieking with laughter for 5 minutes until we had Tina screaming for us to stop.We stopped at stood before her smirking evily.One look at our face and she was was running down screaming.

Layla and i burst out with continuous laughter which lasted for 10 minutes .When we had finally let every last bit of laughter out,we looked at the time- 7:00.

"I'm going to shower first!"We screamed at the same time.

We were racing to the bathroom,neck and neck,laughing when i blocked her way and ran ahead of her,entered the bathroom shut the door,locked it and slid down to the floor panting.well thats what happens whens when you live in a huge manor.

"You cheated!"Layla pouted from the other side of the door.

"No,i won"I said proudly, took of my clothes,entered the shower and began to think.

Today we're going Diagon alley.I can't wait.I wonder when Aunt petunia and Uncle Vernon will take harry.They have a son too Rudely was his name,I think.I really hope he will be going today.I'm dying to meet him.I wonder if he wants to meet me as desperately as i want to meet him hmmmmmmm..........

When i was done i climbed out of the shower and put on a short sleeved sky blue top which had my name(sky) written on it in white.I wore my black jeans ,a black hair band which had a small black bow on,and a pair of sky blue flats.

Using my elemental powers,i ran my hands through my hair to dry it.Grabbing my comb i took all the nots out and smoothened my hair.Using my Metamorphous powers, I then made my hair a brilliant blond colour and my eyes a beautiful turquoise-Blue. Hhhmmmm ,meh. I'de rather have my awesome red hair and glowing green eyes-just like mum.....so anyway,i changed my self back to normal.

"SKY-Y! HURRY UP!"Layla yelled knocking on the door.

I heard her sit on the floor and lean agaist the door.Smirking to my self evily,i crept to the door, silently turned the golden knob and yanked the door open causing her to fall on the floor with a yelp of fear.

I burst out with fits of laughter and was on the floor unable to contain myself.Layla playfully glared at me but then started laughing all the same.