3.an unexpected change of events

I laid next to zoe and she watched me text marcus back

"erm yes of course:) xx"

***********

last night marcus had asked me on a date I was still confused why me.I was eating breakfast in bed what zoe had cooked me when joe walked in my room "hey what you doing too day?".It was strange as I went to tell him nothing but my phone rang it was "mike" (I still hadn't changed any of there names from when zoe first gave me there fake names).

"its marcus one min" I told joe as I walked out of the room.

"hellooo"

"hey" I said

"so about that date would it be okay if I took you to pizza hut and maybe a walk in the park afterwards or something" I smiled as marcus said that "sure what time"

"its 11 now lets say at half 12 ill pick you up".

I hurried joe out of my room as I told him im busy.I summoned zoe.Zoe helped me pick some clothes.It was 12:30 and I walked in to the room wearing a pink skater dress,my black vans,natural make up and light curls.Joe looked up and simply said "wow" and smiled.

******

marcus and me walked through the park after a nice dinner at pizza hut.Marcus paid for the meal I told him I was fine paying for myself but he insisted.I honestly couldn't belive I was on a date with marcus butler.Me and Marcus was talking and walking but he said something what made me stop.I looked at him he had just said he thought I was secretly dating joe but he wanted to date me anyway.Suddenly I realised something, I did like joe.I was on a date with marcus but I liked joe too.I sat down on a bench and marcus followed.

"oh my god you are dating joe"marcus said while putting his head in his hands.

"im not... but a part of me is wondering why you thought that"

"ive seen how you are with him".this put me in a difficult position I guess I had to choose.

I hugged marcus and ran away... yes I ran away I didn't even know where I was running.