1

*Elena's P.O.V*

It was the last day of my Senior Year. The last few years has been crazy. Stefan, Klaus, finding out I'm adopted and my birth mother was a vampire. I even lost many people. Life was complicated at times but I was with my amazing boyfriend and had my two best friends at my side.

Stefan finally overcame his compulsion of Klaus and it took Damon "killing" me to turn his humanity back on. Stefan felt so guilty for the way Klaus made him a ripper again. The one thing I have understood was why did Stefan quit drinking my blood the night of senior prank night.

Maybe even with his humanity off, he still cared. Honestly Stefan hasn't been the same. He barely looks my way. Does he feel guilty for what he done?

-

"Elena!" I heard Caroline yell from the other side of the school.

"Hey Care," I smile.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

"No but I will be," i faintly smile.

"Elena!" It was him. The voice I long for. Mr. Stefan Salvatore.

"Hey," I said as he bent to kiss me.

There was something off about him but I can't tell. I look behind him and there was a man who kept staring at us.

"Stefan, who's that," I asks.

Caroline and Stefan both gasps.

"Elena, we need to get out of here. That's Dean Winchester. He's a hunter," Stefan says in a panic.

"As in, someone who kills mythical creatures?" I asks.

"What about Bonnie?" Caroline says.

"I'll send her a text but we need to get out of here, NOW!" Stefan says as we take off running to the cars.

I look back and he was staring at me. I suddenly froze and saw a red headed witch.

"Thank you Rowena," the hunter says.

All I seen until I blacked out.

-

*Stefan's P.O.V*

I look back to see Elena gone and so was Dean.

"Caroline did you see where Elena went?" I asks.

"No," she sighs.

"We need to find Bonnie and Jeremy. Bonnie can use his blood to track Elena like she did when we had to find her due to her being kidnapped by Rose and Trevor," I explained.

-

"Bonnie thank you for helping," I smile.

"Elena is my best friend, of course I'll do anything to make sure she's okay," Bonnie smiles.

*Elena's P.O.V*

I woke up in a strange room with my head pounding.

"Nice to see you awake beautiful," Dean says.

"Stay away from me!" I yell.

"I'm only protecting you sweetheart," he smiles.

"From what?" I glare.