8

Yoongi stood outside the cafeteria and waited for Jungkook. It wasn't long before he saw his figure approaching him.

"Hey! Why did you wanna meet with me here?" Yoongi asked.

"I needed to explain some things to you. Did you bring the book?" He asked and Yoongi nodded. "Good. Let's go somewhere private."

They ended up going into a janitors closet and they sat down on the floor with the book in the middle of them.

"You have to tell me what's going on now, Jungkook. What is this book? And how did you even-"

"Let me explain" he chuckled. "Do you know how when you first arrived at the lab, Namjoon told you something about that people who had abilities were brought there?" he said and Yoongi nodded. "Well he was right. We all have some sort of abilities and i recently discovered mine."

"Wait what? what can you do?" Yoongi asked while his eyes sparkled with excitement.

"You know how I was able to contact you through my mind? yeah, that's it" he replied.

"That's incredible! I didn't know that this was even possible."

"Well apparently it is. And this book isn't just any ordinary book. This book has been in your family for a long time now and it has been passed on to you because they predicted which people the powers will pass on to. You are one of them."

Yoongi let the new information sink in. So this meant that he had powers of some sort.

"But... how do I know what abilities I have? And how to use them." He asked.

"You'll do it when your time comes. But I have a feeling that it has something to do with your dreams." He said which caused Yoongi to knit his eyebrows.

"Dreams?"

"Yeah. Remember when you had all those dreams about us in the lab and that they were connected? You basically predicted Jimin's and Namjoon's death." Jungkook said.

Yoongi just shrugged.

"But I still don't get why my parents had sent me to that place. They didn't know that I have abilities or whatever so why would they?" Yoongi spoke with confusion lingering in his voice.

"They probably thought that it was just a regular hospital. Dr Hill was good at tricking people with that." Jungkook replied.

"By the way, have you ever wondered what those pills were?" Yoongi asked out of the blue.

"What pills?"

"The pills that they would give before bed." Jungkook thought for a moment before nodding.

"Right! But I'm not sure.  Anyways, I think it's time for us to get back to class." He said and they stood up. Yoongi put the book in his bag and they exited the janitors closet.