12

"Admit it! You loved it... their screams... the sound of his neck snapping..."

"SHUT UP! I'M NOT LIKE  YOU!" I screamed and covered my ears with my hands.

"Just admit it, 104"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" I sobbed.

Dr Hill pushed me which caused me to fall backwards into a white room.

Into THE white room.

He slammed the metal door behind him and I just looked around the room.

I shook my head violently and screamed at the top of my lungs.

I never wanted to see this place again...

~

"What was this dream about?" Yoongi's mom asked while she rubbed his back in a soothing motion.

He hugged his knees tightly to his chest and let the tears stream down his face without making a single sound.

"Yoongi you have to talk to me in order to make it better." she sighed. She was the only one that came into his room tonight.

"You wouldn't understand." He croaked out.

"Maybe I can." She said.

Yoongi only laughed humorlessly at her words. She would never understand. Nobody in this family would.

"I appreciate the concern, mom. But I'll be fine. Go to bed." he said. His mom opened her mouth to protest but he beat her to it. "Please"

She sighed and nodded. She took the empty glass that was previously filled with water and walked over to the door.

"Goodnight, Yoongi" she said.

"Goodnight, mom"

When she left the room, he let out a breath and laid back down in his bed.

He refused to believe in Dr Hills words.

He wasn't and never will be like him.

~

When Yoongi had arrived at school, all he heard was the concerned conversations about the two dead students.

He tried to ignore the people around him and kept his gaze on the floor.

"Hey, you!"

He looked up and stared at the random girl and her two goons behind her.

"Can we take a picture together?" She asked while blowing a bubble from the nice smelling, sticky looking thing in her mouth.

Yoongi had never heard of gum before so he seemed pretty fascinated by the pink thing.

"A picture?" He asked in a quiet, raspy voice.

"Mhm. I wanna take a picture with the biggest joke of the school!" She laughed.

"Joke?" Yoongi looked at her with his lips parted slightly.

"Oh my god" she rolled her eyes and took out her rectangular device and showed the screen to him. He squinted his eyes slightly and looked at the pictures of him and the little texts above the photos.

It said things like "Boy from the 70s" and "Strange, pale vampire arrives at our school!"

"Who did this?" He stared at the girl while she put her device back in her pink purse.

"The girl who's responsible for the school newspapers or whatever." She said while chewing loudly on her gum.

Yoongi brushed past the girls and made his way over to the location where the newspapers were made.