UNO

"Wake up you weeb ass shit."

Jungkook groaned as he rolled over, only to be met with a cat. One who happened to be his familiar.

"Yoongi whAT THE FUC-" He screamed as he scrambled away from the animal.

"Hey, hey, there will be no cursing on my christian minecraft server." Yoongi interrupted calmly, licking a paw.

"But didn't you just-"

"Hush child. Anyways I was here to remind you that you're gonna be late for the ball."

Jungkook sighed and moved back over to Yoongi, who had hopped off the bed and was now lounging on his friends rug.

"I mean, A+ for effort man but the ball isn't until 8 tonight." He said, dangling his feet off the end of the bed.

"Surprise dipshit it's 7:45." Yoongi said nonchalantly while he rolled around on the floor.

"Yeah, that gives me plenty of time." The younger said as he flopped back onto his pillow. "You can nap on the floor or somethin."

"Dude." The familiar said. "It's 7:45 pm."

"What the fUC-"

"Like I said earlier. No cursing dumbass."

"But-"

"Now skidaddle and skadoodle or you'll be late for the most important thing in your entire goddamn life."

And with that, Jeon Jungkook was up and running to get prepared for the evening. He grabbed his robes, threw on an ungodly amount of deodorant, and fixed his hair.

He was running straight for his room so he could get changed until-

"Yoongi whAT THE HELL."

"What do you mean?"

"I MEAN WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU NAKED."

"I had to shift so I could get dressed."

"BUT YOU'RE LITERALLY SITTING ON MY DESK. BUTT NAKED."

And in fact, he was, without a doubt, sitting on Jungkooks desk, butt naked. Not a single piece of clothing on. Nothing hidden. Everything exposed.

"It's not like I can deny it. I got distracted. Moving on from the subject, it's now 7:56."

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-"

•••
I hate myself for this and it's understandable if you do too-