your first day at mysanime

you enter the school, seeing no one out. you then notice you are late on your first day. you run, bumping into mys~chan. "EEP!" she falls over, as well as you. "Run!!" She says, she then turns her head to see a black haired girl named car. "GET OVER HERE MYS!!" Car says, loudly of course. she was the student council, mys~chan was always late, as well as she's probably always chased too if car knew her name. you get up running up stairs, losing them both you trip again because bark pushed you. you were in her way "get out of my way." she says, you look down and see a knife. "uh.." you get up and walk backwards, bark leaving. you look for your class and walk into the bathroom seeing meiz, she was fixing her hair. you ask her for directions she tells you the ways and she says she can help you around. you thank her. she directs you into your class she says bye politely and then walks to her class. you sit down and the bell rings you were late for your first period on the first day! "oh no.." you think to yourself. you try finding Meiz and you eventually find her again in the bathroom instead fixing her nails, painting them to be specific. you ask her where the lockers were "don't you have the paper? it says your locker number I can lead you to it if you give the me sheet." she asks "o-oh! yeah I have it!" you say nervously. she leads you to your locker and you put your stuff in the locker. you close your locker and then turn around. you walk into someone named liv. she seems to be panicking. "what's wrong?" you ask, she replies "I-I.. there's-theres just.. so many cute girls in the school I mean.. look!!" you face palm and laugh a bit. "I mean there's my best friend, the girl I always pass by, and the the one in the gardening club!! I mean they're all so pretty and I'm so lost and and.. I don't know what to do.." she states, "I'm also so just nervous around them and it's like aaaaaaaa.." you walk away a little confused. you bump into camie-san, she falls face first. "owie!!" you fall too backwards "ooF!" camie gets up and picks up her lunch bag, you get up as well rubbing your head. "aaa.." you say, "I'm so sorry!!" She apologizes feeling a bit bad, you accept her apology and mys~chan grabs you by the shoulders and pulls you back, she hands you a flyer saying "JOIN MY ANIME CLUB!! IM LONELY PLS" You look at her confused, she has the kinda cat mouth look? you stuff the flyer in your backpack and walk outside. you then headbump ariel, "hey that's gay!" She says then adding on to that "you might get banned from my christian minecraft roblox rip off your mom gay server!!" you feel threatened, she walks off and the bell rings for second period.