lunch

you walk around finding your next class on your own, you sit down.

time set to lunch

you walk out trying to find someone to sit next to you see liv and camie sitting next to each other then ariel and awkward sitting next to each other. you try finding a group, you see meiz and slowly walk up to her but she ends up walking away and sitting with ley. you see a girl walk up to you, asking if you have a dog in the bag your holding, her name is wink. "maybe.. maybe not?" she tries opening it to see but you turn "sorry I just love dogs heh.." you reply with "it's fine uh.." you walk away awkwardly backing into barky. "aaa! sorry!!" you quickly say. "it's fine!!" she replies with, you walk again backwards and then turn to sit at a bench you think is free but you see 2 girls named aali and nix, one looked mad that you sat next to the other one.. maybe a yandere? you think not until you see the knife she places on the table you get up and run but then you fall onto someone named straw~chan. you get up quickly "sorry! sorry! sorry!-" you say but then she interrupts you with saying "shh!! it's al okay here!!" She gives you a heart sticker "don't be guilty!!" she gives a sweet smile and walks off you then realize you forgot your lunch. again oh no. you walk to the back of the school and see miki-chan spray painting the school, next to her is dart~sama. you think that that's not good but you don't wanna say anything. "h-" you attempt to say "don't talk to me or I'll spray this in your mouth." "woah.." you think "fierce.." you stare at her. "What are you staring at?!" "Aaa!! Nothing!!" you quickly run away. you end up sitting next to someone named mason, someone in the student council they seem to be.. quiet, he's reading a book. you poke his head and he looks up while putting the ' ' shh ' ' sign. the bell rings and you're starving, guess you'll have to wait til you can sneak food into class.