Lesson / 4

Paige's POV
"See what did I tell you!" I said once the movie ended.

"it was- deep and so fucking amazing. now i don't wanna be single anymore after watching that movie!" Jackie said with a small whine.
"told ya!" I said while checking the time "ugh it's getting a little late (10:22), but we can stay up a little longer." I said looking to see what Jackie was doing. Jackie was looking through her drawers and pulled out a small picture.

"this was my first boyfriend." Jackie said as she handed me the picture and our fingers grazed each other's quickly.

"what happened between y'all?" I asked kinda wanting to know what happened.

"well long story short, justin heard all these rumors about me being a lesbian or whatever  and got scared and left, but i don't know that movie kinda reminded me of him." Jackie said simply as if it wasn't a big deal.

"oh, i've heard those rumors also." there was a long pause between us when I finally decided to ask the big elephant in the room. "are you a lesbian?" I said nervously looking down starting to twiddle my fingers.

"i mean-." Jackie muttered, but she's probably thinking. "i'm not sure i've never thought about it. I just never seem to be the girl that guys like, but i don't know..." Jackie continued to ramble, but she started getting flustered.

"hey Jackie." i said standing up of the bed to stand closer to her. "it's okay if you don't have a boyfriend or if you don't know. just think about it." I said giving Jackie's shoulder a light squeeze and I smiled back to her.

Jackie's POV
Paige has been giving me butterflies ever since we met... maybe i like her or maybe i'm jealous of her. Idk but i need to figure this shit out. I thought to myself while Paige walked back to my bed and sat down on the edge.

"well how are you and your boyfriend doing?" i asked wanting to stop talking about me.

"okay i guess, i don't really have feelings for Alex, but i just keep him around so I don't get kick around... no offense." Paige started immediately forgetting that I didn't have a boyfriend.

"it's okay... why don't you like Alex?"

"i'm not sure maybe he's just really fucking annoying, but i've never met a guy I actually like if i'm being honest."

"oh" i said not knowing what else to say.

"have you ever kissed anyone?" Paige asked as i sat down on my bed next to her.

"nope. no one really likes me." I said meeting the tanner girls eyes and frowning a bit.

"hmm." Paige muttered while we still making eye contact "have you ever wanted to?" Paige said a little softer, so my mom wouldn't hear our conversation.

"mmhmm" i hummed inching closer to the tanner girl, she could probably hear my heart beating if i got any closer.

I rested my hand on top of the tanner girls thigh and Paige looked into my eyes and softly said "i can teach you some techniques for when you have a boyfriend." Paige smirked and leaned in closer with some hesitation and wrapped her arms around my shoulders and rested her forehead on mine, and she said "do you trust me?"

I couldn't even think what was happening my head was spinning and the knot in my stomach is just getting tighter. the tanner girl asked again "do you trust me?" with our lips inches apart.

"mhm." i managed to mumble. she leaned in i could feel her warm breath throughout my body.

"okay so when you are with your boy you are gonna want to tease him like this." Paige pulled back and took her arms off my shoulders and sat onto of my lap in a straddle like position, and she rolled her fingers through my short hair with her breath warm against my face. looking deep into my eyes she could 100% sense how anxious i am. "don't worry. just calm down and pretend i'm the hottest guy in school." she whispered into my ear, but i didn't see anyone else but Paige slowly seducing me.

Paige's POV
Jackie calmed down and it's now sinking in that i'm seducing a girl. a girl. i continued anyways trying to convince myself that i'm just teaching the girl below me how to win over a guy. I gave Jackie a quick smirk as I stoped playing  with her hair and kissed down her neck causing Jackie to let out a small whimper. "now you kiss everywhere but the lips so you keep the guy on edge for the finale." i whispered. damn the pale girl beneath her is melting with each individual kiss on her neck. I'm not even worried about her mom coming in because i'm just teaching Jackie how to impress the guys and her mom will understand.

Jackie leaned away from my kisses and realized just how much she was enjoying this, but also how much noise was coming from her mouth. "Paige uh what if my mom is hearing me!" Jackie whisper shouts.

"don't worry i'm just teaching you how to get yourself a guy... she'll understand, right?" I say looking down at Jackie.

"maybe, but this seems a little gay right now if you ask me." Jackie says blushing and looking away.

"oh. sorry? i mean i can stop." I said not wanting to stop but I understand what Jackie means.

"you can keep going but make sure i don't- uhm moan to loud." Jackie said while her whole face was red.

"Hey girls! I just came in to say- oh" Jackie's mom came in while i was still sitting on Jackie's lap. -crap- "what is going on!" Jackie's mom shouted as i quickly got off of Jackie.

"oh uh sorry miss, but Jackie wanted me to - uhh put make up on her and i couldn't get a good angle." I said lying quickly to Jackies mom.

"okay. well i. was gonna say good night, but seems like you two are having fun, but don't stay up to late!" Jackie's mom said still confused but she left and closed the door.

"thank you." Jackie whispered "we should go to bed."

"yeah. it's been a long day. i hope you learned something though..." I said but i was kinda bummed that i couldn't show her more.

"yeh i definitely did learn something." Jackie said smirking with a small blush.

The two girls feel asleep almost instantly but before Jackie feel asleep she was smiling to herself because that was the most human contact she has had in a really long time and she would be embarrassed to admit that she liked her mini "lesson" for the hot girl sleeping next to her. Maybe she does like girls.