Straddle / 5

-next day at school-
Jackie's POV
Jackie has been trying to avoid Paige because she was still very embarrassed about the night before, but she couldn't avoid her forever...

"jackie!" Paige said making her way over to my locker.

"hey" i mumbled not making eye contact with her.

"are you okay? you look a little more pale then usual." Paige whispered only loud enough for me to hear.

"i guess. can we go talk in the bathroom instead. i need to ask you something." I said hoping no one else was in the bathroom.

"uh okay?"

we made our way to the closest bathroom and thank god no one was in there. "we gotta talk about last night." i said taking Paige's hand and leading her into the biggest stall.

"okay. what about last night?" Paige looked away a small blush coming over.

"you know like when you kissed my fucking neck and sat on my lap?!" i whisper shouted

"oh well i may have gotten carried away." paige said still not making eye contact with me. was she embarrassed, too? "i mean I thought I was just giving you a lesson." she whispered back softly. Both girls knowing it was more than just a lesson.

"oh. then why are you so embarrassed right now?" i said lifting her chin to look at me properly.

"i-i don't k-know." she stuttered which made her sound so cute. "I think i enjoyed it." she mumbled and looked back away. The bell rang.

"oh shit." i said grabbing my binder to head to first period.

The two girls didn't see each other for the rest of the day. Mainly because they were avoiding each other. Jackie didn't expect Paige to enjoy what happened last night especially because Paige has a boyfriend that will 100% be jealous if he ever finds out, but Paige on the other hand is scared as hell to have said that she enjoyed seducing Jackie, because she never thought about girls like that.

-Friday at school-
Paige's POV

it's been 3 days since i've interacted with Jackie... we've made eye contact in the halls but no one has made their move yet. Maybe i'll just text her before class starts.

p: hey
j: hi
Dang it Paige should have thought this through
p: do you want to have a sleepover at my place and hopefully talk this through again...
j: i can ask my mom, but yes that would be nice.
j: okay she said i can stay the night, but your mom has to pick me up and drop me off, if that's okay?
p: yeah no problem my mom is chill.

-at paige's house-
still her POV

"hi jackie." i said moving so she could come in. "this is my mom and my dad is out of town, but i can show you to my room." this time we didn't hold hands we walked awkwardly next to each other "here's my room." i shut my door and leaned my forehead against the wall trying to think.

"are you okay?" Jackie said dropping her stuff and running over to me to rub my back. I flinched at the contact and she pulled away.

"oh yeah I just am thinking." i said simply. after a while i finally managed to say "did you enjoy when i seduced you..." i took my forehead off the wall to see Jackie's reaction.

"ehh well when you told me to imagine the -hottest guy was seducing me instead of you I-I couldn't see anyone else, but- you. and you probably could have noticed that i was enjoying it by the sounds that were spilling out of my mouth." Jackie said with a dry chuckle while she was playing with her fingers. "I just don't know why I — we liked it. maybe we both like girls." Jackie said.

"I've just never thought about liking girls, but you changed that, and i think we should finish out the lesson if you are up to it." i smirked and sat on the edge of the bed next to Jackie.

"well if you do finish that lesson on me then what will that make us?" Jackie asked making eye contact with me again.

"uhh friends with benefits? or - uh" I mumble not wanting to say the last part.

"girlfriends." Jackie finished my sentence with a low whisper.

"is that what you want?" I asked breaking the eye contact.

"Maybe we will have to kiss and i'll let you know." Jackie said smirking slightly.

"okay then." i said straddling Jackie once more and starting my 'lesson from the beginning. "don't worry baby girl my mom just went to the store." I whispered into Jackie's ear as goosebumps erupted on her arms that were awkwardly placed on the bed. I grabbed her arms and placed them around my waist with a small smirk. This girl is cute.

Jackie's POV

Paige lifted my arms around her waist and i felt my cheeks glow red. The knot in my stomach is even tighter than before maybe because my hands are basically touching her ass. She leaned close to my neck and placed gentle sweet kisses down my jawline then to my neck. "mmm" i whimpered very frequently with every kiss she landed on my skin.

"you like that?" she asked as she pulled away tying her hair into a bun.

"mhm." i managed out as she returned to my neck but I need more. I laid down on the bed and she laid on top of me and i carefully pulled off her shirt to exposed her flat stomach and small but cute chest. i admired the view before she returned to sucking on my neck. i let our louder moans not even worrying about her mom returning home anytime. Paige stopped and smiled down at me "this wasn't part of my lesson. i'll save this..." she motioned to her bra "for another lesson." Paige smirked and pulled her shirt back on before she started rolling her hips into me. i felt like i was on fire. "mmh please." i'm not sure what I was begging for but she understood.

"this is just a kissing lesson, so calm down i'll make you happy." Paige whispered as she continued to roll her torso into me and started kissing down my neck at this point i was whining and making so many noises that i have never even heard but i don't care this lesson is very hot. "you ready for the finale?" Paige softly asked.

"yeah." i panted out wanting her to kiss me.
Paige stoped rolling her hips and looked at me in the eyes with a small smirk, and leaned in and we both closed our eyes and our lips met each others and i let out a small whine when our lips collided. Our lips worked together perfectly i wrapped my arms around her shoulder to pull the tanner girl closer, and I pulled back to get some air before our lips collided again Paige's tongue tracing my bottom lip wanting an entrance. I moaned slightly again pushing her so close her chest was on mine. She pulled back smiling and whispered. "i could get used to this." I returned the smile and said "i agree."

-

For the remainder of the night the two girls laid next to each other cuddling and occasionally having small make out sessions.
"so i guess we are both fucking gay." Paige said through a small smile. "yep." Jackie said in agreement leaning in to give Paige a small kiss before they both fell asleep.

so if your reading this then its 2021 lol, but I wrote this in 2019 and idek wtf this is but I hope you've enjoyed it... I won't be updating because I never really liked this story but maybe ill eventually do a rewrite since my writing skills have gotten a lil better haha. love you guys.